They just come out of my brain from somewhere....!!! Is it intelligence? I think so....And I'm proud of it....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 12 Answers Sep 25, 2012 in WTK

They're fine. They keep me coming back for more.

Best Answer

Love your question. You have the perfect combination of dependency and narcissism. You will have a wonderful life. Really, I mean that.

Best Answer

Lovin' on you....

Best Answer

no you need to dig deeper in your brain and ask deeper questions. but ur avi pic makes up for it all anyways... hey you kinda look like farah fawset...

Best Answer

Are you kiddin? ..You've seen my questions!
I ask the most deep and intellectual questions! I LOVE to make people use their brains!!!

Best Answer

Thank you, just the same...Not tryin' to make a replica....

Best Answer

yes i was kiddin... get any deeper and you'll chase the ignorant doctors away...

Best Answer

Hehe!

Best Answer

If I knew what question you were on about then maybe I could give a more credible response but until then I'll have to just treat this as a rhetorical question?

Best Answer

Look into my profile..

Best Answer

I love your questions (((sigh))) and you

Best Answer

You're such a gentleman..., thank you!!!

Best Answer

They're fine. Kind hard to find in between all this blender stuff.

Best Answer

I've always liked your questions, Princess.

Best Answer

I ADORE you, Abbey!!!!

Best Answer

Awww. *Hugs*

Best Answer

I dont think there is such a thing as an ok question, a question is a question, if some one is not ok with your question, its probably because they are offended by it, or they find it inappropriate , either way its still a question. I am ok with your question are you ok with my answer ?

Best Answer