wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 15 Answers Mar 16, 2011

I don't think your standards are too high. I think they're silly. If you judge a man by merely his height and weight, you deserve what you get.

Best Answer

i never said i judged a man MERELY by his height and weight. they are just prerequisites.

Best Answer

um. yes. Would you like it if those guys didn't choose you because you didn't meet their standards?

Best Answer

i wouldn't mind because i'd expect a guy like that would have standards as well when it came to height/weight

Best Answer

Not at all. We all have certain standards that we prefer to go after. Taller women especially prefer a man equal in stature. It's natural. Ignore the ugly comments posted earlier.

Best Answer

One of my favorite authors, Genie Sayles says that the only things a woman should look for in a husband are a big heart and a big bank account, in that order. Anything else just tends to eliminate too many good men. But you are entitled to have any standards you wish for a lover or a mate.

Best Answer

I think everyone is entitled to their own preferences. Besides, what one woman doesn't find attractive, another woman will. No biggie.

Best Answer

It's the beginning of the filtering data that we all use to choose a person of interest, whether we're conscious of it or not. The fact is, you may be amazed to find that the person you end up with will fit neither of those standards, but have some other really amazing characteristic that trumps them. Don't let it worry you, and don't be afraid to think of these as guides, not absolutes. I don't have any absolutes of this kind when I look at men - but I keep this sort of thing in mind, knowing my preferences as I do.

Best Answer

You're standards aren't high, but they limit your possibilities. It all depends on what else you are looking for besides the BMI.

Best Answer

I think that is perfectly fine, it's good to have standards. Heck we all have some kind of criteria for a partner, why "settle".<br />
I applaud you.

Best Answer

You have the right to choose whatever type you like. Whether for marriage, date, or friend. This standard has nothing to do with, purpose. It is only the beginning to what will make you choose one 6ft-175-220 guy from another. There are more questions to your standards.

Best Answer

Seems to me it's a matter of personal choice. You're the one who decides what you like and dislike, what's important and unimportant, so you're the best qualified to decide what the standards should be, irrespective of anyone else's opinion.

Best Answer

totally agree!

Best Answer

Way too high!<br />
Did you want to add that he has to make 200k/yr while you are at it? =P

Best Answer

this is a presumptuous answer. why would you assume that just because i like a tall and fit guy, that means i need him to have a large bank account as well? you may think this question is judgmental, but you're the one being judgmental here.

Best Answer

no, you have the right for your own standards in height and weight of yor partners ;-)

Best Answer

no those are not standars they're personal perferences. If you have a quota on how many or how soon you have a bf then this may impede things.

Best Answer

love is not about looks

Best Answer

we all have the idea of what we see as the perfect match.... I was always in love with red heads & green eyes...I always went after them and caught a few...only to realize I was about to fall in love with an Indian woman who has black hair and eyes...and the most amazing body and mind...she breastfeeds me and holds me close and tells me how much she loves me... Its something to be in a place of peace

Best Answer