BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 23 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Health

No not always the case

Best Answer

I think usually, but I'm nice, and not a very "happy" person, so I dunno, lol!

Best Answer

there are no nice people... only idiots...

Best Answer

i don't think so. i think they give up on trying to make themselves happy, and instead try to make others feel happy to try and compensate for their sadness

Best Answer

I doubt it, sometimes niceness is a mask that sad people put on to feel better. And then one day just lash out and erase all the niceness.

Best Answer

Nah people who are happy have thete problems to n wen the problems arise ya will see a different nice person :)

Best Answer

not all the time

Best Answer

Good question... It seems one would go with the other. But somehow that seems too simplistic. I am nice but am not always happy, but maybe happier than many. Who knows.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

no..trust me.. but one thing i hate is the people that are always happy and nice and never have a bad moment!!!!!!

Best Answer

In my experience they usually are..you're making others happy through your kindness..as a result, the the people you are being kind to like you, what's there to be unhappy about?

Best Answer

I don't think the two are related.<br />
It's all too complicated honestly....just try to look at the individual, figure out what makes that person happy, otherwise it gets even more confusing.

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

I am.

Best Answer

It seems the suffering in me allows me to better see the suffering in others and to be compassionate and nice to them. In my experience those who have the most pain and saddness in their lives are the nicest. Most happy people are so wrapped up in their good lives, they do not see what is really around them, but filter it through there happy eyes. Since they are blind to the needs (through no fault of their own) they fail to be nice to those who would most appreciate it and benefit it. They are nice to those within their circle who are a part of their happiness.

Best Answer