gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 12 Answers Mar 17, 2010

Yes and yes. Partially because they are insane in the membrain.

Best Answer

My Aunty has been a nun all her adult life and has never had sex in her sixties now she comes accross as a really bitter women i wonder if this has anything to do with it

Best Answer

Yes they are celibate and are married to God. I dont find it hard to believe that females can be celibate, Its the males I have a hard time thinking they can abstain. This is because they always seem to be preoccupide with suject. Thats why I think I find it a little bit boring. I wish they would play hard to get

Best Answer

Nuns are suppose to be celebate during their time of service. As I understand it at one time they could never have known a man in a sexual way to become a nun. Now some Catholic dioces are more laxed and if they commit the rest of their lives to celebacy that is good enough.<br />
And they make a life long commitment to serving God and his church. To say they are married is a way of expressing this level of commitment that they have made. It is an old way of saying they are devoted to just one and that one is God.

Best Answer

Just more religious etiquette that has no place in human life. Married to God maybe, but celibacy is stretching it just a bit.

Best Answer

Not every priest that takes a child upon his knee does so with good intentions. (Something the church taught me.) So I am guessing that not every nun claiming to be celebate, is faithful to god!

Best Answer

They likely buff the muffin though...

Best Answer

Well thats the commitment they have made anyways. Do they keep it, probably not. Once I saw this special about a tunnel between a place where nuns lived(dont know what its called) and a monestary (where monks live). Durring an earthquake there was damage done to the tunnel it exposed thousands of infant and fetile remains. They were packed into the tunnel walls and plastered over. The places had been closed for several years and were only used as museums at the time, but had been opened for hundreads of years when in use. It is believed that the remains were those of the results of the nuns and monks engaging.

Best Answer

Of course nuns are celibate. The Church demands celibacy from its adherents so that the fruits of their labor remain in the Church.

Best Answer

Oy, oy, oy.<br />
i thought about becoming a nun for a few minutes.<br />
that's all.

Best Answer