Women are not a commodity.

Best Answer

I was talking about the propaganda behind this. No objectifying here............

Best Answer

Without going into the philosophy of it,I think there's a lot more gold in terms of sex to be dug inside a more adult woman than a younger one.Any time,every time.

Best Answer

This is not about sex. It is about the well being and benefits of being with an older Women .

Best Answer

It's the change is societal norms. More women get degrees and shoot for high profile careers now. Men are struggling more. Men are attracted to the successful women. Women like that usually need a man less likely to challenge her. So they match up. The only problem is, sometimes the older woman wants the guy to also be successful after awhile. Then they might split.

Best Answer

That is crazy talk. I'm afraid I'll never be into girls older than 27.

Best Answer

Then perhaps, with all due respect, you are not much of a Man.

Best Answer

Perhaps. What is inherently manly about being turned on by older women?

Best Answer

With all due respect, wait til you're out of your twenties before making statements like that. lol

Best Answer

With all due respect, I'm barely up to being attracted to girls who are even in their 20s.

Best Answer

mmm yes

Best Answer

I think the reason a lot of guys are getting into older women now (both figuratively and literally) is because women in their 40's tend to be more independent, intelligent, experienced (in all ways) and sane. A lot of young women seem to be lippy narcissistic airheads that no guy really wants to have to put up with.

Best Answer