Depends what it is, I have worked online since 2002. There is no job where you can get rich in a week or a month, so if it sounds too good to be true then it is.. Making money online requires working your backside off to get yourself established and you slowly build up your earnings until you reach a level you are comfortable with.<br />
Any real jobs do not require any money up front.<br />
For example, when I started, I didn't make a penny for about 5 months, but once I did, I knew I could do this and 2 years later I was going to bed each night and waking up and laughing at how much money I'd made while I was asleep while everybody else had to go out to work.

Best Answer

I agree, there's no getting rich and if this is what they say, automatically it is a scam. This is what I say as well: If they ask for money it is a scam.

Best Answer

Pretty much a bunch of scammy things where you have to spend alot to buy a "kit" then you have to work for free recruiting people to buy the same "kit"- seems to me the only ones making money are the ones making the kits!

Best Answer

Yeah...I don't like those types of jobs ... those are scams. Thanks

Best Answer

No. I work online and not everything is a scam. I do website development and design, SEO, marketing and virtual assistant work. All these jobs are legit.<br />
There are a lot of scams out there, you really shouldn't have to invest money to get a job unless you are creating your own business and then you may need to spend money on a website, domain name and advertising but I started out with nothing and used free services in the beginning.

Best Answer

Lucky! :) Thanks

Best Answer

I once sent them a feedback "Take the fee out of my earnings" no reply of course

Best Answer

That's no good!

Best Answer

Yes. All they want is my five bucks.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

scams are online jobs

Best Answer

Most of them are. Someone was telling me, this person he know's (lost touch) found an online job and it wasn't a scam.

Best Answer

I Wish you luck.Tell us if you find one. Only thing I ever made money at was selling stuff with esty.com

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

No http://www.internetmodeling.com/22586/application.htm is the number one site for webcam models i love this site i make a lot of money here its free to sign up u get hired within 48 hours and the pay is great and u work from home all adults can do it and there traffic is phenomenal!

Best Answer