I agree that parent a who let they young kids get obese is neglect, you have to teach kids at a young age to eat healthy and be active because otherwise when the kid grows up it's gonna be so fat and addictive to food it'll be lucky to make it past 30
Vik91 Vik91 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 30 in Health

I agree

Best Answer

If only they (parents) in first place be conscious enough not to bring home the comfort food and make family workout a part of routine. But in the name of keeping up with time, those lifestyle choices would sound so orthodox!

Best Answer

THere are more factors than what you feed a child in weight. I breastfed my daughter till she was a year old, I gave her no food or formula of any kind till she was 6 months old and by that time the nurse at the health dept who was giving her a vaccination kept going on how overweight she was for her age and height. I only fed her breast milk until then and what else was I supposed to do? She was very active too, crawling & bouncing around in her walker all day long.

Best Answer

That's ridiculous

Best Answer

to eat really healthy is really expensive, some families just can't afford to eat healthy and everyone has its circumstances. I question is it better for the child to eat than to feel hungry but that's just me.

Best Answer

I understand that, but as parents you should do everything I'm your power to make sure you kid is a healtyish weight

Best Answer

I dont feel it is always 'neglect' .. a lot has to do with having the money to buy healthy food cuz healthy food is way more expensive... and also, some are just ignorant when it comes to what is healthy.. or healthier ways to prepare food.. Some yes.. they just dont seem to care and let their children eat junk.. cuz it's 'easier'... but not all

Best Answer

Sit around all day on EP asking stupid questions, and you're probably more obese than they are.

Best Answer

Sit around ep all day making up loads of fake account trolling, **** knows how obese and pathetic you are

Best Answer

their - even fat kids can spell!

Best Answer

Lol loser!

Best Answer