Where is your proof of this? I'm not saying it's not true, but where are you getting your sources?

Best Answer

i have no proof, just experience and perception. Jenna James said for years that she was never raped or molested, then finally admitted she was raped when she was a child. From what i have came across there is a lot, that is all i got.

Best Answer

I mean, one example does not a correlation make. It could very well be true, but I've not heard much about it.

Best Answer

I've thought about it.

Best Answer

This may have (though I'd doubt it) been true in the past (60s/70s), etc. I sincerely doubt that is the case now. For many men and women now, it's a way to take control of their own lives and make money. I think many people want to say this AFTER the fact because it somehow makes it seem "better" to the ignorant masses.

Best Answer

interesting point of view

Best Answer

Also, to be clear, those that HAVE been abused on any level I hate for them. I'm just not sure I believe all of the ones who did it for years and years and only after that when trying to establish main-stream careers they find a way to justify it.

Best Answer