beartest beartest 18-21, M 19 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm sure there are people in both categories.

Best Answer

being attracted to someone of the same gender is by birth. you cant help what you are attracted to but its a choice to live a homosexual or bi sexual life style.

Best Answer

I am not going into this one it's been proven looked into and learned about.

Lesbian is something your born with people cannot change it.

and the people who are not lesbians and turn straight were just unsure.

Don't fall for bullshit people will rant forever over something and never stop.

Best Answer

It has to be some sort of birth defect or other, you can see similar things throughout nature. The male female attraction just didn't hold up perfectly because enough of the species still bore offspring. The conflict and misery between gay people and strait people didn't cause enough mortality to alter the situation so it just stays as it is.

Best Answer

there is some evidence that is some sort of hormonal imbalance, but I think it is more personal preference. Some people are attracted to people of the same gender and accept it

Best Answer

Some times by accident..Some times by environmental influence...some times by growth...n so on..May not be by birth..

Best Answer

Pretty sure it's birth, it's been proven by scared straight programs that you can't influence someone's sexuality. Well I guess that's wrong, you can cause irreparable damage and make the person feel ashamed for who they are; but it doesn't change who they're attracted to.

Best Answer

Beartest, I understand because you are bisexual you think there is choice in the matter. For you, you have choice because you are bisexual. Us heterosexuals and homosexuals do not have a choice. I would prefer you just admit you are bisexual instead of trying to tell me I have a choice. I know you are wrong and when you understand yourself, you won't be wrong anymore.

Best Answer

refrain from personal attacks, m trying to be humble here

Best Answer

its chill, really don't want to use humiliating words for a 40 year old guy

Best Answer

You can't humiliate me. Lies don't bother me. I understand the situation and I know where the decision myth came from in regards to sexuality. Lack of knowledge doesn't insult me.

Best Answer

Okaay!! feel good for yourself

Best Answer

That wasn't the intent, but I see my intent was a fruitless endeavor. Sorry to have bothered you.

Best Answer

kay!!!

Best Answer

thanks for your indulgence

Best Answer

oh gawd.

Best Answer

It is actually a virus. So when People say that you "caught the gay", they are referencing this virus.

Best Answer

In my humble opinion--some are born gay and some are turned by abuse or trauma in their lives. It is never a choice.

Best Answer

I would think it could be either, depending on the person.

Best Answer

It's a birth thing , don't mot people know that .

Best Answer

Birth

Best Answer