dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 15 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It is not a good idea.. they will do the same to you.. just saying.. : )

Best Answer

Agree...what goes around, comes around.

Best Answer

Don't get me wrong Deja, I am not saying I think you would be doing anything wrong.. even if he were married, you never took vows or even made promises..he did.. just that if he is willing to walk out on his "significant" other for you.. he will do the same to you.. : )

Best Answer

Me personally, I'd stay away.

Best Answer

Everyone is fair game!

Most appear happy with what they have...

But when a more rewarding relationship is available their...Gone :)

Best Answer

Sad but sometimes true.

Best Answer

I think they are fair game for you. The ball is in his court. If he is in a relationship, it's up to him to say "i'm involved" or, not. Marriage would be different, but until marriage, I think it's up to the 'relationship' person, to make his/her stance.

Best Answer

How does this happen without cheating?

Best Answer

Some think so.....

O.o

Best Answer

look, the answer is obvious... If they are willing to cheat on their FG/BF, then they either are in a ****** relationship, and in which case you're doing everyone a favor.

The other case is that the person is too stupid to appreaciate their significant other, and theyll throw it all away for someone that's not worth it and in which case i'd feel pity for you if you continue your relationship with that person

Best Answer

I said WITHOUT CHEATING.

Best Answer

How do you define cheating hun? As far as I'm concerned it's anything intimate, and intimacy comes from sharing philosophical and moral positions and the sharing of emotions that the guy wouldn't share with his actual GF... not *******, an *********** is not a moment of love.
So if you are having deep conversations with the guy that he wouldnt share with his GF, this is more akin to cheating than ******* the guy...
So what do you mean by cheating?

Best Answer

I don't consider people in relationships as fair game to me. I don't pursue them, don't even consider it.

Buuuuuuut. If someone who is "taken" initiates the flirting with me I might consider it.

Best Answer

For some fun, but nothing serious right?

Best Answer

Definitely nothing serious. If my introduction to a lover was them leaving someone else for me, I don't think I could really trust them! hehe

Best Answer

Collide

Best Answer