Most people, male AND female, are more forgiving of male cheaters. There seems to be the impression that men somehow are incapable of avoiding opportunities to cheat, whereas women are expected to exercise self-control.

Best Answer

You also, presumably, have BRAINS, which should be able to override such urges when exercising them would cause you more trouble than benefit. Men also claim to be ruled by logic more than women---clearly THAT is false. A woman will rarely ruin a public and sought after career over sex with someone she cares nothing about. As we've seen, men do it all the time.

Best Answer

I would say that is all up to the person really. For me, I don't think I could ever forgive my boyfriend if he cheated on me. I would go crazy if I caught him cheating and I would never trust him again, and I would want to die because I love him so much.

Best Answer

What if the cheater was not in a relationship with you?

Best Answer

Well, I do not like cheaters at all, but it wouldn't destroy me like it would if my boyfriend cheated on me.

Best Answer

A cheater is a cheater in my eyes.

Best Answer