EPAngela EPAngela 31-35, F 148 Answers Jan 13, 2011

Consider ourselves like eggs we are born naturally good, until some of us get cracked, boiled, steamed, fried, scrambled, some become over easy, and others, well rotten. Does that explan it clearly.

Best Answer

Sorry my English is not good.

No human are not even close to being the "n" or "g" from naturally good. We are born cracked. Humans are evil, ALL HUMANS, including all responding here. It's all a facade, no offense. Take it from a person who was born and lived in a place where people killed for a piece of bread. A person who has seen it all in humans. The dark side of humans all over the world. Even here in the US. Don't be believing silly, "have had it all", rich philosophers with too much time in their hands and a steak in the BBQ. I've lived in the monster and know its guts. Good people don't do good will for nothing. There is always an interest. Something they get in return to feel better themselves or to clean their conscience, nothing else. Popes are pedophiles, families will turn on each other in bad/good times, good wives, teachers will cheat on their husbands using their money, wiping their bank accounts, etc.

Most humans are a few dollars away from being evil. All humans are bad, evil. Remove the police and you'll see how evil humans can be. Your nice family will be the first to break your heart. If you don't agree with me, this is what I ask anybody I have had this discussion in the past with. Will you bet your life on your belief? They don't respond because they know they have been evil themselves. Humans are evil. Ask yourself a question. Am I evil? Have I been evil? Have I cheated on my husband/wife? Even mentally? Did the Walmart cashier gave me more money and did I return it? Have you lied to somebody in a major way that has affected their life some way or another? Are you sure you haven't made racist comments ever? Do you trust your parents? Do you feel comfortable giving them $20K to give it back to you in a week to test their trust? Will you feel comfortable giving it to that lovely cousin or sister who could do no evil and goes to church? No you don't because you won't see it back without going to court! You know we all have been/are evil. We all have our skeletons in our closets. That's being human.

No I don't live a sad life and I am not a paranoid person. I live a very happy life but I'm just more alive than many people out there. I have certainly dodged death and many really uncomfortable life situations due to my touch with reality. I do could recognize a t-bone a mile away.

Now, we can be fake here and try to sound positive, churchy and greater than thou, bashing "negative" posters rah rah rah like in most discussions but deep inside of you you know I'm right. There is a reality back there waiting to bit you in the butt.

Do I hear Amen?

Best Answer

Yes I think so. Somewhere along the way we've been coerced into thinking we're not and that we are a nation (a world) of law. But trust is actually the underlying component that holds societies together. Law serves to erode that perception and whichever prevails isn't always guaranteed. All eyes are on Cairo for this reason and yes those are specifically what's at stake. I hope that trust will supplant authority, it does seem to be the next natural step in the evolution of our collective global consciousness.

Best Answer

A baby comes into this world neutral. What happens from that point on is up to the world around it. It is not just its parents, but the total environment in which it is raised. A child, especially today, spends very little time in the presence of its parents or family, so it is the "Village",school, and its peers, that have the most influence on it.

Once someone reaches adulthood it is too late to try to "form" a conscience. That was formed before the child went to school. So good or bad is basically formed very young. Today that is often the time of life when the human psyche is most neglected.

Best Answer

Define "good."

Best Answer

Born naturally empty/neutral into a naturally bad setting from a naturally good source. Just like watching a flower grow with the needed rain and sun.

Best Answer

Yes, i believe people are naturally good. i believe people naturally love others and need others in their life.

But I also believe that the love and goodness in us needs to be encouraged, and nourished and protected in order to remain and thrive.

Evil does exist and can destroy the good and the love that is in that person. Evil has many forms, can be people ,it can be activities , it can be items like foods and drugs. It can be extreme emotions of lust, greed, jealousy. It is up to us to create an internal environment that is wholsome and loving. Do that and love will blossom and good will thrive.

Neuilly

Best Answer

No. But we ARE naturally delicious.

Best Answer

"DO NOT be decieved" The answer is " (NO) NOT ONE"

Not a single person is good/righteous --- This is the BIGGEST most IMPORTANT TRUTH you can ever learn. MAN/ WOMAN is born flawed into a flawed world.. This is why WARS continue - GREED is the # 1 WANT of men and women - & death is the result. """"HOWEVER"""" there is HOPE, the hope I speak of is a PLACE, it is a RESULT of ONE action / decision Totaly up to each person. If your looking for G O O D in people you will always be disappointed to some degree. There is 1 and only one place to find that HOPE that GOOD that RIGHTEOUSNESS that you seek.

If your interested enough to ASK? WHERE? Write back to me here on this site or at myzmailz@gmail.com * is it ok to give out my email?

Best Answer

Lets, for a moment leave religion out of this. Lets just look at culture. I think we are all born with the capacity to do good or bad. Even if left to "our own devices", we will learn acceptable and unacceptable behavior from our culture. There are cultures in this world that consider canabalism as a way of life. Others that see clothing as unnecessary. To suggest that we are born with intrinsic tendencies to do good or bad is to suggest that we are born with knowledge of such things. How can you know of anything, whether materialistic or conceptual, without having experienced it in some way. If you are born blind, there is no way to understand the word "red". If you are born into a culture that pilages and plunders as a way of cultural expansion, how can you understand moral consideration. Morals and ethics are learned concepts that are taught by cultural norms. There was a time when people were born into very small communities (hunter-gatherers) and had to live in close proximity to others. Survival and reproduction were the most important things at hand. But when it came to encountering other communities, we had to either exist in conflict or learn to coexist in peace. It has always been in our best interest to "get along". We have "learned" to behave "appropriately" in order to ensure our succession into the next generation. Just as Robert Wright has suggested, it is a non-zero sum game of life and it is to our benefit to learn to get along.

Best Answer

Well, it depends on what your beliefs are and from what point of view you want to see it. My opinion is kind of split into duality.

1. We are born neutral. While we are babies, infants and children we're at our "purest" state. Whatever happens at that time will mark what we are for the rest of our lives. Where we grow in, be it a good environment, abusive relatives, drunk parent or gardening everyday with grandma, it defines what we are as adults, even if it's without us being aware. So, we're not "naturally" good or evil. It's the energies we receive at the beginning of our lives that'll decide what we are.

2. Mankind is a self- and hetero-destructive race. We are Nature's mass destruction weapon. Our primal instincts are to kill (humans or animals, whatever), to envy and to greed for more. We're territorial. We want to mate and fill every inch of this planet with our species. So, every good person goes through a great deal of effort to achieve "natural goodness". I try to be good as often as I can, but I have to work hard to drown my primal instincts so that I can give all of me to others.

Sorry for the essay. That's the brief version =|

Best Answer

define good, good and bad are both products of our imagination. the greatest thing that seperates us from the animals

Best Answer

I believe that all people are naturally good at birth. After that, all bets are off.

Best Answer

Nope! we need help

Best Answer

Absolutely not. When people are good they do it for what they can get back for themselves. There is no such thing as pure altruism. Even when people are being good they are not being good to just be good and don't expect something back. They always expect something back. Even when they say they don't expect something back they expect something back.

Best Answer

if you really want to look at this from my stand-point, i personally believe that currently, our species (homo sapians sapians) have a long way to go till we become natuarlly good from birth, i think it can be looked from a biological stand-point through natural selection, even today something women look for in men is something that will be benificial for species evolution (tends to be what they desire in a male, truly a good hearted, tolerant soul, natural selection is truly a process where women are in control) while in animals its more adaptation to enviroment, for humans, evolution is going in the more secular, loving, understanding, and social direction. While many people dont see the changes going on physically, i can see an evolutionary social change within the world. We are becoming a now, a species of good will, but biggotry is our downfall, don't let religion get in the way of our species development, as we are evolving socially, we have a growing number of athiests, which is a beautiful thing. I've been an athiest since i was 14, and i used to be a fundamentalist chrsitian, until i read the bible i believed all the bullshit in it. dont be taken in by bullshit

Best Answer

everything good is from God (Allah) and everything bad is from us and from satan

Best Answer

Yes!

Once someone reaches adulthood it is too late to try to "form" a conscience.

Best Answer

I believe humans are both good and bad one must balance the bad with the good

by doing good things you become good

Best Answer

Well it depends on your interpretation of good and which way it applies. People are naturally good to their own desires. Whether this is good for others depends on what the person is trying to achieve. Their desire to serve themselves can coincidentally be good for others, but only if it fits with their desires at the time.

Best Answer