Levi1 Levi1 13-15, M 9 Answers Jul 8 in Health

I believe all people who have entered my life, stayed or left, have served a purpose. There is something I can get out of each interaction, whether it was pleasant or not. There are people I will always think fondly of, and others that I can only wish a goodbye forever more. There are people whose memories stick in my mind and I smile, and there are people who I think of and I still get a sense of feeling upset and violated.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I guess so

Best Answer

no, we're just prone to believing in bs

Best Answer

Oh okay. Lmao

Best Answer

*chokes on words*

Best Answer

"It's okay." *Pats your shoulder*

Best Answer

*smiles at you*

Best Answer

*Blows a kiss*

Best Answer

Whether or not you believe in a higher power, you draw people to you and create situations for yourself that reflect your inner state.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No life brings people into the world you respond answer or find them people. you pick and chose your actions and words and you create or disable what happens. So sent for a reason it could be but most of the time its only us.

Best Answer