nhammoud nhammoud 18-21, F 23 Answers Jan 5 in Food

no bread or milk. fights break out between old ladys over the last gallon.

Best Answer

I've heard some say they buy up half-gallons of milk, take out about a half cup and then freeze it up in the cartons and use it when they run out and can't get to the store.

Best Answer

it's all silly, like we won't get out for months. my mom would buy 4 gals. of milk for two people. god knows how much she threw out

Best Answer

some people act like they'll starve without their milk. I keep calcium tablets on hand for just such emergencies.

Best Answer

OMG, my mother went to the store yesterday.. Acting like she never get to the store again because of OMG we're getting snow. How is that I can get to work no matter the weather but nobody can get to a store..LOL Not going to work is never an option..I always get there if I can get there I can get food. GEEZ. I don't even have 4 wheel drive... People just need to learn how to drive and the world would be a better place.

Best Answer

they do everything before a winter storm hits, clear the shelves of soup, cereal, dairy products, lunch meat, soft drinks & junk foods. Children out of school gotta eat too.

Best Answer

Are you kidding? You didn't know it's "White Death 2014". I live in the southeast BTW it 42 degrees outside :-/ but these fools are actin like we're gonna get 10 ft of snow.

Best Answer

LMFAO..*** ya, there freaking out and i'm just trying to get a monster, lol

Best Answer

It's raining and 66° here.....

Best Answer

My wife and I went shopping for 2. You'd think we were shopping for 2 dozen :/

Best Answer

yes they are

Best Answer

IM JUST SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE "I THOUGHT YOUD BE A REDHEAD" AND "WE HEARD ALL HELL WOULD BE COMING THROUGH HERE, AND STOCKED UP ON YOUGURT" COMMENTS.

Best Answer

I gained weight on yogurt....and couldn't undstand why until I saw how much sugar was in the yogurt. The kind that tastes good is loaded with sugar..grrr. I had to stop eating it...I can't gain anymore weigh dang it.

Best Answer

TRY BABYLONS FAVORITE SUGAR FREE YOGURT. TASTES GREAT, LESS FILLING!

Best Answer

I'll try that. Thx...I love yogurt. :)

Best Answer

me too. what kinds your favorite?

Best Answer

Maybe they have big families?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, quiet peaceful Sunday afternoon. Bright, beautiful sunshine outside though it is a bit cold. Its in the mid 20s, sweater weather for here.

Best Answer

nah... just another normal mild winter in these parts

Best Answer

No ..... Why are you warning me >_< .... I knew you cared ;A;

Best Answer

Nope I'm from Texas. :)

Best Answer

No we don't get snow and there are no hurricane warnings

Best Answer

yes, almost every weekend

Best Answer