bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 11 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Dying p ussys dont scare me at all... where'd you hear that?

Best Answer

I'm not scared of dieing, Im scared of the way it will happen

Best Answer

crushed to death by a bulldozer

Best Answer

And things like that are precisely why lol

Best Answer

No, it is natural to have a fear of death.

Best Answer

Of course not! What if you die and there is no afterlife? What if you die and go to hell? I am scared too.

Best Answer

Nope. They're human.

Best Answer

I dunno. I'm not scared of dying i just don't wanna.

Best Answer

**** I'm scared to die but I live my life without that holding me back I'm not living in a damn closet in the fetal position crying talking about I'm not leaving this spot no matter what like Spongebob did when he was scared of getting hurt again. It's natural to be scared because of what you think you know or what you don't know. Like I'm scared of the pain part like being hit a by a car or having stroke or something and I'm scared I will have to burn for eternity. That's what's scary it's not really the death part that people scared of it's the unknown we are scared of.

Best Answer

First of all, there's nothing weak about a puss y.

But you are weak if you're afraid of dying imo. What's the sense in fearing something you can't do anything about? Not only that but I feel like death is there to help you. What would you rather happen? Would you rather be forced to lay in bed all day?

Best Answer

Maybe you'll find out someday.

Best Answer

im not dying ever

Best Answer

Cool story bro.

Best Answer

No. Everyone is scared of death.

If you're not then you're either in denial or an idiot.

Best Answer

Saying so would make YOU the one in denial or an idiot.

Best Answer

Uh, how?

Best Answer