flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 23 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Politics

I doubt the country will last that long if he has that many more days to f├╝ck us raw.

Best Answer

Goodbye USA. :/

Best Answer

What's with the crazy umlaut?

Best Answer

I didn't want it to appear as stars due to the censor.

Best Answer

I hope to God not. He's the worse leader this country has had in the last 100 years.

Best Answer

HARSH!!

Best Answer

BUT TRUE

Best Answer

How can you say that? No president has singlehandedly created such debt. Enlarged the size of government. lost so many jobs. been so divisive, and tarnished the image of America. The worst in 200 years.

Best Answer

The economy was in recession when he took office. Now the economy is growing. Enough said.

Best Answer

But True! Had democratic house and senate first two years in office, still couldn't get a budget passed, he never sits down with congressional leaders trying to get anything through congress. He doesn't even work with his own party to get anything done. Doesn't go to daily intelligence briefings, doesn't have time to meet with world leaders but spends time on TV and radio shows talking about inane topics. He has no skill or experience at being a leader. Hadn't even served a full term as a senator.

Best Answer

How many times do I have to point this simple fact out? The economy was in recession when he took office. Now the economy is growing. Enough said.

Best Answer

Flipper- You devalue the dollar enough and you will see some numbers move upwards, but don't confuse that for growth. In fact, unemployment is going up and our rate of growth has slowed in the last 6 months.

Best Answer

Except it's really not growing flipper. Do the adjustment for the weaker dollar and tell me you see growth there.

Best Answer

A lame duck President locked into gridlock<br />
with Congress for 4 more years...

Best Answer

Odumbo, a.k.a. Der Fuhrer, will just ignore Congress and dictate whatever he likes. Like the past 4 years only worse.

Best Answer

Yeah. Hopefully he will take the gloves off and really push forward now that there is no election to be concerned with.

Best Answer

Hope he at least uses some lube while scr**ing the country

Best Answer

If he wins - which I kind of doubt - he'll be facing the same congress. He's a president, not a king or a God (sorry if that last point is surprise to some of you) and can't make laws or even set budgets without congressional approval.

Best Answer

I am quite aware of that, but considering Congresses' performance rating if they spend the next 4 years voting to repeal Obamacareand reading each other the Constitution they are done for. House Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare 33 times at a taxpayer cost of 48 million dollars. Either they get to work or they go home.

Best Answer

If that's the case, the nation has far fewer.

Best Answer

you mean he's going to die in 4 years? Good thing he'll have 4 years out of politics to be with his family then.

Best Answer

If Romney wins and the TeaBaggers get their way this country's days will be numbered. They care nothing of the rest of us, just our vote. I hope and pray that the President wins.

Best Answer

I certainly hope so.

Best Answer

Why not... liberals are very petty people and if he cant win an argument over political knowledge he'll make fun of Romneys Grammar to win any argument...<br />
And Romneys too big a ***** to hit below the belt... but I can hope he only has til Novemeber...

Best Answer

Everyone's days are numbered. We just don't know the number. lol

Best Answer

LOLOL. Does wanking that much help?

Best Answer

Sorry I won't be here to see Mitt sworn in, I am outta here just in case obamadamna gets in.

Best Answer

You see, Romney said if he won it would be a better country with a more intelligent citizenry. You're doing your part right there!

Best Answer

no way

Best Answer

=O)

Best Answer

Is he ill?

Best Answer

You'd be right!!;)

Best Answer

Best Answer

I say no he's not he is back by the most powerful bankers in the whole world.and believe me I' am not writing this in his defence .I want him out as much as anyone else.I believe when this white superimist group finish using him they will despose of him

Best Answer