1) They can adapt to changes quickly 2) Human friendly 3) Easily toilet trained 4) Crap easy to pick up 5) Recycles by eating its own crap
Bannedforyoursins Bannedforyoursins 70+, M 7 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

pet? they make great stews

Best Answer

Thats about all their good for.

Best Answer

D: MEANIE

Best Answer

slow cook for half an hour, herbs, rose Mary leaves, bay leaves, fresh plum tomatoes, red spanish onions, a slash of red wine :D yummy!

Best Answer

O:

Best Answer

Their cute with a bell around their neck you know their around.

Best Answer

What about turtles ??

Best Answer

had turtles too. From pets that could talk, it has to be my rooster, two chickens, and a baby chick!
The rooster is really serious about his two hens. You can't even touch the hens when the rooster is there!

Best Answer

Seems like a nasty little mofo . Roosters look scary anyway . Their eyes are full of hate !

Best Answer

Lol yea, the evil look he gives. Yet I can see the cuteness in him when he tries to stealthily attack me

Best Answer

Haha , his cuteness won't be so cute when he's pecking your eyes out

Best Answer

He doesn't. When I turn around and look at him while he tries to sneak attack, he freezes with one leg in the air. Then when I go back inside through the screen door he starts crowing as if he won LOL

Best Answer

Hahaha ! Ninja rooster !

Best Answer

There's some crazy rooster fights on youtube. One thing is common in all of them: Either it's messing with the hens (trying to steal their eggs), or you mess with him first. It's fun imitating his crowing and making him charge at you xD

Best Answer

Maybe he was just launching a surprise bumsex attack on you and you caught him before he got the chance ? That's just mean

Best Answer

Actually the first thing he does in the morning, besides flapping his wings and jumping down from his tall wooden house and crowing, is... with his hens

Best Answer

Dirty rooster . What's his name?

Best Answer

Roo-pert

Best Answer

Pahaha

Best Answer

They are cute and they taste good on toast....lol

Best Answer

No, cats are.

Best Answer