I dunno im just bored and thinking of random stuff in my head, this would mean the government would be turning a blind eye to it. But i dont understand how there can be so many deaths by medicine. Hmmmmm.
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Community

I would say yes it simply doesn't pay to cure people. They travel to other countries gathering the plants that cure and then a process of extracting, diluting, and changing the healing properties of the plant to a crappy pill version. They put there name on it and sell to the public. They do testing but I'm pretty sure its nowhere near enough as they should test. Its all about the money. I'm going to say the government is no just turning a blind eye the FDA approves these "medications"

Best Answer

Of course not silly. Doctors have to take that hippopotamus oath.

Best Answer

Probably to some degrees

Best Answer

It is not possible to purchase life insurance without having the permission of the insured.

Best Answer

Okay thanks for giving me a straigh answer instead of being a d*ck and trying to make fun of me like others.

Best Answer

No problem. HUGS!!

Best Answer