max2012 max2012 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 1 in Dating & Relationships

It takes a special couple to purely enjoy a relationship out of love.

Best Answer

I don't find it hard to believe in relationships at all because I've been in a number of them including the 15 year one with my wife. What's hard to believe? Most of us have them.

Best Answer

You sound so shocked just look at the other responses to my question or all the people that post crazy stuff on this site sexless marriages and cheating and etc!

Best Answer

That's because this site is choc full of losers in life. It's why most of them are here.

Best Answer

No relationship is perfect.. I don't know that is your opinion so ok :)

Best Answer

Of course no relationship is perfect. It's why the whole notion of things like 'soulmates' is absolute bullshit. Long terms relationships are hard. They take a whole lot of work and commitment and an acceptance that it's not always going to be great. Still just about all of us have a go at them and many of us are successful.

Best Answer

Yes very true. I just think this is rare to find.. and my own experiences made me ask the question and feel this way...

Best Answer

Yes, quite often. Couples treat each other rather shabbily sometimes and it makes me wonder why they stick with it.

Best Answer

Bad rap. One of my worst nightmares would be being in a bad relationship. Thank high holy that hasn't happened!

Best Answer

No, but how people treat each other in the relationship

Best Answer

depends on the relationship your in

Best Answer