BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 77 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Community

Maybe they are MORE LIKELY to be physically attractive. Having a higher income means they can afford better healthcare, healthier foods and they most likely have more time than people on lower incomes to work out regularly. Problem is the critera for physical attractiveness is subjective.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Donald Trump (My answer to your question)

Best Answer

No way from a mans point of view look at him from our point of view

Best Answer

Its the money it blinds the eyes numbs the brain and opens your legs

Best Answer

very well said

Best Answer

Look I have yet to meet an ugly rich man

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

exactly... lol

Best Answer

no they arent, but there are lots of people that are attracted to their money

Best Answer

Of course it does. Do you think Bill Gates, Hugh Hefner or Jack Osbourne could get laid without money?

Best Answer

A long time ago Hef was kind of cute.

Best Answer

And you are talking alongggggg time ago.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

To whom are they physically attractive?

Best Answer

Not that I can see

Best Answer

Look at Prince Charles does he float your boat? There's your answer...

Best Answer

Look at his son's does that answer your question

Best Answer

I personally think so. People with great jobs, and whom make more money. It shows in their confidence. It shows by their happy faces and positive attitude. People who are struggling. Always tend to have that negative attitude. When negative attitudes show, It shows in the face also. Which makes a difference in average, versus attractiveness.

Best Answer

Pros: they have more money for better healthcare, physical trainers, personal chefs, organic healthy food, alternative therapies like massage and accupunture, and plastic surgury Cons: unless they're rich because of their looks (like supermodels, for example), there's no guarentee they had much attractiveness to begin with, and what you see now that they are is a result of all they above.

Best Answer

like Bill Gates?

Best Answer

Yes?

Best Answer

Not necessaarily, they can just afford to pay people to tell them they are.

Best Answer

Depends but the notes inside their wallet are attractive.Lol...

Best Answer

no they just pay plain looking people to hang around them so they look better.

Best Answer

Unquestionably.

Best Answer

Absolutely not.

Best Answer

Their confidence and self assured ness that comes from the wealth, and power, that comes with it makes it seems they are and so attract more people. All about the attitude

Best Answer

Interesting question. I used to think that women who pursued rich men were just materialistic gold-diggers, and then I learned that women really are sexually attracted to men with money the way men are attracted to women who are blondes with big ****. They're just hard-wired that way.

Best Answer