Skatergirl16 Skatergirl16 13-15, F 15 Answers Jan 24 in Movies & TV

I think we call most of them "scary" when really, they're just surprising. Jump scares, sudden loud noises etc. The quickened heartbeat, wide eyes, edge of your seat thing - they're just your anticipating of the next jump.

It takes a really special movie to dig into you and genuinely creep you out to the point where you actually think about it a week later.

Best Answer

I still have to watch that.

Best Answer

Donnie darko isn't scary, It's funny. If you really want to have nightmares for years than watch "the fourth kind" on netflix. I watched it five years ago and I still can't get over it.

Best Answer

I'll check it out.

Best Answer

Good. Yeah I watch a lot if scary movies and that's the only one that was actually clever and scary. Also cabin in the woods.

Best Answer

Cabin in the Woods was pretty funny. I watch horror movies once in awhile..I find a lot of them to be really predictable or lame though. The Conjuring was a fun watch too (not really scary though).

Best Answer

Yeah. It was funny but I took me buy surprise. Conjuring was not all that bad.

Best Answer

Not these days.... they are stupid, mostly.... They all seem funny to me, like Tucker and Dale vs Evil...

Best Answer

Nope their funny

Best Answer

Why else would it be called a "scary movie"

Best Answer

No they are funny to me because if they would listen to me throughout the whole movie they wouldn't die. :)

Best Answer

No, most of them are just dumb and disgusting. Few are actually scary. I know ghosts, vampires, werewolves, etc. do not exist, and stupid fantasy does not even begin to scare me. Stephen King stories are especially absurd.

Best Answer

No, they're movies. Whether they manage to scare you or not depends on how much you can immerse yourself into what you're seeing. A movie can become more immersive by being believable, or by creating atmosphere. David Lynch is a master of atmosphere. Watch "Eraserhead" for example, his best work in my opinion. It will truly make you feel as if you'd been sucked into a different dimension. That feeling alone is way creepier than anything that happens on-screen.

Best Answer

some parts of the movie VHS 2 scared me shitless. like that one alien scene. anyway if u got a weak stoach dont watch that movie

Best Answer

its on netflix

Best Answer

I would probably laugh at it. ETs cannot come here.

Best Answer

and u know everything about et life how. who do u think u r. o ya ur just an *** making assholeish comments

Best Answer

fart fart fart is all i hear from ur face

Best Answer

I know science well, and you know nothing about it, obviously. Several top scientists wrote about the subject. They prove that interstellar travel is an absurd idea. Their work would be too advanced for such a child as you, of course. All you can do is offer kindergarten level vulgar insults that only show your pathetic immaturity. Astronomy shows that interstellar distances are vast, and the Theory of Relativity shows that matter can never travel rapidly enough to overcome such great distances. You can see only childish fantasy and dumb hoaxes. Science is over your head.

Best Answer

Hahahaha I just love how much of u time that u put into that post

Best Answer

Dumb *****

Best Answer

No. Scary Movie is really not scary. Not unless you mean scarily ****.

Best Answer

They're only scary the first time you watch em.

Best Answer

not at all baby. scary movies are misunderstood mostly.

Best Answer

Thats why its called scary.

Best Answer

if you are home alone and at night then yeah

Best Answer