Skatergirl16 Skatergirl16 13-15, F 15 Answers Jan 24 in Movies & TV

I think we call most of them "scary" when really, they're just surprising. Jump scares, sudden loud noises etc. The quickened heartbeat, wide eyes, edge of your seat thing - they're just your anticipating of the next jump. <br />
It takes a really special movie to dig into you and genuinely creep you out to the point where you actually think about it a week later.

Best Answer

I still have to watch that.

Best Answer

Donnie darko isn't scary, It's funny. If you really want to have nightmares for years than watch "the fourth kind" on netflix. I watched it five years ago and I still can't get over it.

Best Answer

I'll check it out.

Best Answer

Good. Yeah I watch a lot if scary movies and that's the only one that was actually clever and scary. Also cabin in the woods.

Best Answer

Cabin in the Woods was pretty funny. I watch horror movies once in awhile..I find a lot of them to be really predictable or lame though. The Conjuring was a fun watch too (not really scary though).

Best Answer

Yeah. It was funny but I took me buy surprise. Conjuring was not all that bad.

Best Answer

Not these days.... they are stupid, mostly.... They all seem funny to me, like Tucker and Dale vs Evil...

Best Answer

Nope their funny

Best Answer

Why else would it be called a "scary movie"

Best Answer

No they are funny to me because if they would listen to me throughout the whole movie they wouldn't die. :)

Best Answer

some parts of the movie VHS 2 scared me shitless. like that one alien scene. anyway if u got a weak stoach dont watch that movie

Best Answer

its on netflix

Best Answer

and u know everything about et life how. who do u think u r. o ya ur just an *** making assholeish comments

Best Answer

fart fart fart is all i hear from ur face

Best Answer

Hahahaha I just love how much of u time that u put into that post

Best Answer

Dumb *****

Best Answer

No. Scary Movie is really not scary. Not unless you mean scarily ****.

Best Answer

They're only scary the first time you watch em.

Best Answer

if you are home alone and at night then yeah

Best Answer