Lately i've started developing a sleeping disorder that i used to have but got over, and now i've asked like 5 different people that i know with completely different lifestyles and they say they have similar sleep disorders. Is it just becoming more common or just random circumstance?
misternobrain misternobrain 22-25, M 6 Answers Jun 26, 2012

its the electronics man

Best Answer

Insomnia? I dont know, i've been having trouble sleeping too, but i dont think i have insomnia. I just get hyper i guess >.>"

Best Answer

sounds like a variation of insomnia, you might want to go to a psychologist to find out if theres a deeper health risk

Best Answer

It seems the more we focus on problem the worse things get. I had that problem with riding a quad. I kept running into the trees.

Best Answer

Focusing on it isn't the problem, im trying to figure out how different people with different lifestyles can get the same condition like a sleeping disorder?

Best Answer

its tough to sleep alone

Best Answer

that is true

Best Answer