I looked into some alternative energy solutions here in Ireland a few years ago ... it was never going to pay for itself, not in my lifetime nor in that of my daughter probably ... sad but true. Unless you can afford to put a lot of investment into the equipment and back up required and are willing to go ahead for altruistic reasons ... fine ... but most of us can't afford to do that ... so we go along with the conventional energy sources.

Best Answer

I was just thinking about it when I got my last quarter's bill for electricity and gas, lot more than I expected. But I guess overall for the household Solar wouldnt be any cheaper financially. thanks for the responeses.

Best Answer

yes, it's frustrating when you want to do the right thing ... but unfortunately the solutions are not within reach ... have to go a different route to make small differences.

Best Answer

no more power bills? i'd say they pay for themselves

Best Answer