netgurl netgurl 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 22, 2009

Monkeys. The evolution evolution.

Best Answer

I wish I felt the need to connect with other people. It would make me more successful.

Best Answer

We were not meant to be alone. "And Adam said unto God, "Duh, what do I do now?" And The Lord sayeth, "Oy vey", and brought forth Woman, and it was good."

Best Answer

I don't think we're all destined to be alone, though we can choose to be. And we crave connection because of the desire to feel something more than just our own feelings, thoughts, desires. We all want to feel important to other people, to feel like part of something big, a family, a community.

Best Answer

Some people will ultimately be alone, and many people do NOT feel the need to connect with other people.

Best Answer

Yes. And it`s a survival mechanism, strength in numbers and all.

Best Answer

there is nobody that is destined to be alone. we connect bc we need others

Best Answer

Yup, we've evolved to feel attached to people because it's better for human evolution. If we're attached to people we're more likely to live longer and reproduce more.

Best Answer