handyrandyman handyrandyman 56-60, M 10 Answers Sep 12, 2011

i have no idea, I would like to believe so. I know Jennifer Love Hewitt makes me believe....lol

Best Answer

Yes my DAD HAVING A GOD GIFT. MY DAD SAW IN DREAM THAT THERE IS A BIG HUGE WATER COMING RISING UP FROM SEA AND FALLING AND IN 2 DAYS THIS REALLY HAPPEN IN SOME COUNTRIES "TSUNAMI"

THEN AGAIN HE SAW IN DREAM LOTS OF PEOPLE IN BUILDINGS FALLING FROM ONE SIDE TO OTHER AND IN 2 DAYS THIS HAPPENED TO BE AN "EARTHQUAKE" IN SOME PARTS OF THE WORLD.

AGAIN

HE SAW OUR VILLAGE IS GOING TO BECOME A CITY AND NOW IT IS CITY.

ONCE AGAIN HE SAW THAT I AM BAD BOY WATCHING BAD THINGS AND WHEN HE ASKED ME ABOUT IT I TOLD NO I DON'T WATCH ANY BAD IN INTERNET BUT GUYS/GALS

THIS IS FACT THAT I WATCH **** MOVIES ONLINE.

AGAIN HE SAW THAT ONE THIEF IS GOING TO STAP ON THE DOGS TAIL IN OUR BUILDING.

AT 3AM IN THE MORNING MY DAD WAS IN THE DOG AND THIEF STEP HIS FEET ON THE DOGS TAIL AND DOG BARKED A LOT THEN MY NEIGHBOUR TOLD THAT THERE WAS A THIEF WHO STEPPED ON THE DOGS TAIL. MY DAD TOLD THIS INCIDENT 1 WEEK BEFORE AND IT OCCURED IN REAL.

Best Answer

Yes, I do think there are people out there with the gift that lets them communicate with the other side. But I also believe that 9 out of 10 are frauds.

Best Answer

it IS true

Best Answer

those types of people are called Clairvoyants. they can see spirits or feel them. or hear them talk. those types of people are more sensitive then most people. and it would be helpful if they help catch killers. well, i think so anyways. but i think most police don't believe in that sort of stuff.

Best Answer

Why couldn't it be true?

Best Answer

Nope. That is the beauty of editing.

Best Answer

i think that there are people that are more sensitive to spirits/spirits that are more powerful and visible and whatnot. but idk about all that ghost detective business. sounds fishy.

Best Answer