bajana bajana 22-25, F 27 Answers Jul 22, 2012

KKK maybe.. but they don't count as men

Best Answer

if a guy likes u he would be please to be with u, and part of his crush is whole package include ur skin color so if he choose u, why to be ashamed? and guys that let something like that make them feel ashamed dont deserve your love...

Best Answer

Someone somewhere is ashamed of something every minute of the day. You can't judge a group on an individuals actions.<br />
I love women. Feminine, confident, beautiful women. I could care less what race.<br />
A woman I found to be attractive,( not just physically ), I am only proud to be seen with.

Best Answer

i'm generally kinda discreet about flaunting my partners before the world, but i've always enjoyed flagrant PDAs with black women when we knew there were some uptight haters watching

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Yes! That's sounds like something I'd do! XD

Best Answer

If they are, then they aren't worth the time and effort.

Best Answer

Nope , My first wife was an ebony princess .

Best Answer

aww! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

Best Answer

Bajana , according to the coran it means " Worthy of Praise "

Best Answer

what means worthy of praise?

Best Answer

Your User Name , And according to the surname of the family of bajana it litterally means Female Brewmasters .

Best Answer

not this white guy :) you can believe that :) . this may sound kind of wrong :( but its alll pink on the inside .

Best Answer

LOOL

Best Answer

looks like you liked that comment :) lol

Best Answer

Guys can be yes, it may make them seem less caring or open about things in public, which is a shame really but any guy that won't get over that for his girlfriend isn't deserving of a girlfriend in the first place.

Best Answer

Amen!!

Best Answer

not me

Best Answer

What are you doing next Saturday? Let'd do dinner and dancing.

Best Answer

i wouldnt be ashamed, but i couldnt take you to meet my grandfather. that wouldnt end well.

Best Answer

Yeah my family would want me to be happy but I know they would worry about how I was being treated :/ I feel that people should just accept things &amp; people for the way they are. They dont have to agree with it but they should at least be kind about it (not saying that your granddad isn't kind)

Best Answer

he's kinda an a$$hole, but at 86,he's allowed to be.

Best Answer

Some idiots are that insecure. Not me. :-)

Best Answer

I am not white and I am not from an afro background either. I have no issues in being seen with a "black person". I would love to be seen with you Baj..loool, But I am too old for you. What a shame.

Best Answer

Somebody who is insecure. But I'm puzzled by the thought that anybody in a relationship would not want to be seen with somebody they love?

Best Answer

I think that it's more of they are worried of what others will think. I like white guys but at the same time I'd feel bad if I was dating one and I felt like I was causin them a hardship. I don't care what people think but I wouldn't want my date or boyfriend to take the heat. Though in those kinds of relationships there will always be a group of people who don't accept it, that's just life though.

Best Answer

I dont think so, the ones I know are crazy about the " junk in the trunk " so I would venture to say not

Best Answer