max2012 max2012 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

yes my theary is these types of woman were betrayed by there fathers they long for that relationship they once had .the jerk can make that woman feal like daddys little girl at times and that woman will go through hell for those moments when she can feal like daddys little girl

Best Answer

Yes, it is easier for them to date someone who they know will treat them wrong, its kind of like a twisted and demented way of protecting themselves. When dating a good man who show us no signs of hurting us, it would hurt a lot more if he end up disappointing us, but if we date a guy who is no good from the beginning, it would be no surprise when he do hurt us. Its sad, most people who only deal with pain and hurt throughout their life are only familiar with it and dont know how to live anyway else

Best Answer

Your concept is absol correct only this time I am gonna tryto do the opp because it's very damaging to my self esteem.

Best Answer

Yes and I just wanna slap 'em! {except they'd probably like that =)~ }<br />
One of my friends was like that - she would always date the biggest jerks and when a really great, nice guy came along - she'd say he was 'too nice', dump him and pick another jerk. I seriously never understood it!<br />
I am NOT one of those people. Life is too short to be treated miserably.

Best Answer

To be in her shoes, only then you would understand why.

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

When she had enough of bad boys, she'll stop choosing them and go for the nice guy. Right now, she have low self esteem and bad boys seems to have more edge than nice guys. Never mind, let her do things her way and you do things your way but when she falls, catch her.

Best Answer

It happens for sure.<br />
Some with very low self-esteem don't think they deserve anything better. It's very sad.<br />
That's something only they can work on ..

Best Answer

Sadly, yes. "Nice" may not be a relationship dynamic they recognise, if they're damaged by what they may've been raised with, as well as experienced themselves.

Best Answer

I think they get used to one personality of guy, but they don't realize that it isn't just that one guy who was bad, that they need to change who they pick by that person's overall attitude and outlook. They pick the tough guy over and over, and they get their heart broken. They choose the bad boy once and they think he has a heart only for them, and then wonder why this bad boy always breaks them.

Best Answer

Its all a matter of timing for a chick.

Best Answer

Would you be averse to avoiding using the terminology of "chick", and rather substituting "woman" or "lady" or "female"?

Best Answer

i like this answer that is an interesting point

Best Answer

omg I said it one time and you gotta pull that card?

Best Answer

[I can't speak for anyone but myself.] It makes me feel awkward to think of dating a guy who treats me the way I deserve to be treated, or better. Specific "really nice" things a guy does, might make me wonder what the motive is or how he's trying to manipulate me for his own advantage in some small way. It makes me feel awkward, suspicious or withdrawn emotionally if a guy is too sweet or nice to me. <br />
Sometimes. Not all the time. The attitude has faded a little over time.<br />
Perhaps it's why I'm not enthusiastic about the idea of finding a partner as some other women my age are. It just isn't fathomable to me that I might be better off. Maybe in the short term though. <br />
I mean, theoretically I'm open to possibility I suppose.

Best Answer

I also believe that many men don't know they're mistreating a woman, or are willfully blind, and consider themselves gentlemen or a good man, when really they aren't as good as they think/say they are. This is my anecdotal experience: that a man believes he's better than other men, a better catch for a woman, and keeps believing this, when he's actually rather neglectful or self-centred and inconsiderate.

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

After my divorce becomes final, i plan on not dating for at least 10 years and see the Life i was supposed to have. <><

Best Answer

Yep. Some nice women are attracted to bad guys, unfortunately.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, it's likely. I made one mistake by dating someone awful, but didn't realize it until I broke up with him.

Best Answer