BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 16 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

just better at acting usually

Best Answer

no, the ones I have met are obsessed with their status

Best Answer

If you mean financially successful, then I would say it's actually the opposite.

Best Answer

It can be answered either way, but in my opinion it depends on the persons mindset who wonders about it.

Best Answer

No, to be successful in America means to be totally selfish. You don't get rich by caring about others!

Best Answer

If you get to know them, they are not unlike poor people.

Best Answer

No, generally selfish.

Best Answer

Kindness and success are two separate subjects. Some successful people are kind; some are not.

Best Answer

For a mime, I sure do love to bloviate.

Best Answer

Yes successful people give the most amount of money away and especially when they die.I am fairly successful but not as wealthy as I once was and I enjoy giving.

Best Answer

depends on how they got their success.

Best Answer

no...one thing has little to nothing to do with the other

Best Answer

Define success first.

Best Answer

usually it equates to being financially succesful

Best Answer

OK there are three financial successful types; Those that inherited it and are totally out of touch with normal people and therefore feel no empathy, Those that stole it like our congress and their pandering corporation thugs who also have no empathy, and those that worked their butts off and have to fight the other two who may still be in touch with where they came from.
Now I tend to be quite kind to the servants because you never know when they may revolt and chop of my head!

Best Answer

Bernie Madoff was insanely successful for 30 years.

Best Answer