daniman daniman 46-50, M 15 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Community

i think the only thing in life that can seriously hurt u is yourself, your own thoughts and beliefs rule the pain u go through..... its all in the brain :)

Best Answer

Well yes the brain is a powerful thing, but it is also the environment/your surroundings. :]

Best Answer

yes but we have the power to remove ourselves from bad environments and surroundings, we choose who and what we want in our lives.. The power is 100% within us....

Best Answer

Yeah if you're an idiot

Best Answer

Depends on who you are, your outlook and your situation. Some people are gluttons for punishment for whatever reason and are their own worst enemy. <br />
However there are some unpleasant people out there who enjoy hurting others, and life does have a habit of kicking you in bollocks every now and again for no real reason at all whatsoever.

Best Answer

hmmmmm. Don't know. But I am a big fan of the self inflicted wounds.

Best Answer

You really need to stop that you know. Easier said than done I know but still.

Best Answer

I do know and I do realize, but yet, I can't stop.

Best Answer

You can reflect back at a situation say bad relationship and see your back in it yeah sure. Should have never trusted that person or got out of it earlier. That said, random bad stuff can happen to you for no good reason.

Best Answer

The biggest ones-no

Best Answer

Not in my experiance.

Best Answer

No I don't think so.

Best Answer