SarcasmQueen SarcasmQueen 36-40, F 16 Answers Feb 8 in Hobbies

New changes to ANY sites lately = LESS user friendly

Best Answer

I get eyestrain within half an hour now, and I don't know why. All I can think is that it has something to do with the brightness of the screen. I never got eyestrain before this latest huge change.

Best Answer

is too bright and not cozy here any longer.

Best Answer

Exactly. Not cozy.

Best Answer

I HATE the microscopic sized ID pix in the question pages. They're so small they might as well be omitted completely.

Best Answer

They're really not that bad, but for some... EP is more important than it ought to be... kinda like romance novels for some people. ;}

Best Answer

Yep. Lol. People are flipping out. Ep just isnt that damned important.

Best Answer

Mmmm... but it's fun somehow. ;}

Best Answer

Well, they cut out the inflight meal....no, wait, that was United.....what was the question again?

Best Answer

Once you get to the bottom of the page and if you click more questions you have to scroll way too far back to get to the category's. <br />
Also, there is not an adult section anymore. The 13-15 yr. olds are mixed in with all of the adult questions. I do not like the microscopic avatar's, you can not even tell what they are!<br />
I am sure that I could name more, but I got a little buzz going, so phhhtt!

Best Answer

no chat. Dum scrolling question page. Tells you who responded to questions that you answered that you don't care. And other stuff too. Who cares.

Best Answer

Best Answer

most of the time I try to ask a question; the video box blocks the post box. I have to keep trying to get one posted. number of times I try to answer a questions, there is NO post box to click. Told I might be blocked. not true, I click the person info and see it all. <br />
there are major problems with the page. <br />
White house crew must have done the rebuild.

Best Answer

Didn't see it yet.

Best Answer

After I got used to them they were ok. I do miss being able to search for users by their user name though.

Best Answer

I just tried doing that and it worked. (2/8/14)

Best Answer

Some people say they can still do that, but it won't let me.

Best Answer

That one I miss too.

Best Answer

You need to adapt

Best Answer

I don't know. But some stories they tell about how EP used to be, are amazing.

Best Answer

Lol. I know. Like there were magical ponies that pooped gumdrops and fairies that granted wishes.

Best Answer

Something like that but barely.

Best Answer

takes to long to explane,,,

Best Answer