First, Florida is socially north not south. having lived all over, I would say no place is more angry than any other. Though any place there are teabagger vermin will always be the angriest, and least educated, and most misguided. Why? They are being preyed upon by people who want them angry and will tell any lie to get them that way.

Best Answer

it's not so much a problem of anger as wilful ignorance, enabled and abetted by those wonderful folks at Fox Cable. What many don't realize is that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly are acting out a form of theatrical anger. And Glenn Beck is crying fake 'Patriot Tears'. What many don't realize that this is 'cable' behavior. <br />
designed to attract viewers.

Best Answer

They still haven't forgiven us for winning the Civil War, or as they call it, "The War of Northern Aggression". And the skin color of our current president has increased the romanticism of "The Lost Cause" and increased KKK and Aryan Nation (both Southern organizations) racism. Yea Tea Baggers! Lot's of Southeners here in California, ruder and more ignorant than Angelinos (LA natives), and that's saying something. I wish they'd all go home (including the water-theiving Angelinos). In fact, I think we should force them to secede and give them there own damned country, and force Mexico to take LA.

Best Answer

Well... I live in New England, probably the most impatient and angry of all the regions of the US. Maybe yes, the north is angrier.

Best Answer

no i 've been to the States twice, Southerners are very friendly and hospitable.

Best Answer

Actually, I grew up in Chicago & spent the first 32 years of my life all over the North & Midwest, then moved to Texas. The "Texas-friendly thang" is very real. Before we moved, my Texan hubby lived in Illinois with me & the way he would just start chatting with anybody anywhere had me sure he was gonna get shot. Now I'm a Texan and do the same thing. People are very friendly in the Southwest. That doesn't mean they are nicer or more decent, just infinitely more approachable. I would add, though, that they are also more rigid and narrow-minded about religion and such. But foe those of y'all who say the South has more cults & crazies, I can point to a Michigan Militia, John Wayne Gacy or ex-Governor Milosovic for every Branch Davidian, Oral Roberts and Tammy Faye Baker.

Best Answer

South is.

Best Answer

Some of us love the warmth of our passionate residents. One of my favorite literary artist is Tennessee Williams. You'd love Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I have it the DVD!!! I wish I could share it with you, but you're probably not welcoming any friends. :(

Best Answer