MAKETEANOTWAR MAKETEANOTWAR 41-45, M 11 Answers Jun 1, 2010

First, Florida is socially north not south. having lived all over, I would say no place is more angry than any other. Though any place there are teabagger vermin will always be the angriest, and least educated, and most misguided. Why? They are being preyed upon by people who want them angry and will tell any lie to get them that way.

Best Answer

it's not so much a problem of anger as wilful ignorance, enabled and abetted by those wonderful folks at Fox Cable. What many don't realize is that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly are acting out a form of theatrical anger. And Glenn Beck is crying fake 'Patriot Tears'. What many don't realize that this is 'cable' behavior. <br />
designed to attract viewers.

Best Answer

Living in the south, by no choice of my own, I feel their is alot more anger down here. Whenever I meet someone from up north, country where i come from, they tell me how angry people are down here. I agree with them, for one thing, this state, has so many pedaphiles, transients that move down here and you can get away with anything big but its the little crimes that young kids get the book thrown at them. Animals have more rights than people. For example you can take an animal in for care, not have the money they want and they will turn you in for neglect, but on the news they use all their resources to save a cat from a burning building. People harming animals, no I don't condone it at all, get more time in jail than someone who has committed a murder or a crime on a child. I don't get it. <br />
We need the north for tourism, but at the same time they are treated like the plague. I would love to be able to move out of this state. This county is the worst................makes up laws as we go.

Best Answer

They still haven't forgiven us for winning the Civil War, or as they call it, "The War of Northern Aggression". And the skin color of our current president has increased the romanticism of "The Lost Cause" and increased KKK and Aryan Nation (both Southern organizations) racism. Yea Tea Baggers! Lot's of Southeners here in California, ruder and more ignorant than Angelinos (LA natives), and that's saying something. I wish they'd all go home (including the water-theiving Angelinos). In fact, I think we should force them to secede and give them there own damned country, and force Mexico to take LA.

Best Answer

Well... I live in New England, probably the most impatient and angry of all the regions of the US. Maybe yes, the north is angrier.

Best Answer

no i 've been to the States twice, Southerners are very friendly and hospitable.

Best Answer

Actually, I grew up in Chicago & spent the first 32 years of my life all over the North & Midwest, then moved to Texas. The "Texas-friendly thang" is very real. Before we moved, my Texan hubby lived in Illinois with me & the way he would just start chatting with anybody anywhere had me sure he was gonna get shot. Now I'm a Texan and do the same thing. People are very friendly in the Southwest. That doesn't mean they are nicer or more decent, just infinitely more approachable. I would add, though, that they are also more rigid and narrow-minded about religion and such. But foe those of y'all who say the South has more cults & crazies, I can point to a Michigan Militia, John Wayne Gacy or ex-Governor Milosovic for every Branch Davidian, Oral Roberts and Tammy Faye Baker.

Best Answer