If anyone one has ever registered for one before what is it about and is it real?
Unlucky2 Unlucky2 26-30 8 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Intimacy

gotta pay for fling<br />
zoosk seems ok<br />
fuckbook seems like bullshit<br />
prolly gotta try them all and see for yourself, man

Best Answer

Maybe they are thinking "Hey on zoosk theres heaps of other guys talking about their throbbing knobs so its hard for me to get noticed amongst all the knobs, but ep thats a place where my an my knob can stand tall and be noticed"

Best Answer

several of those sites are the same site just different faces. i joined sexsearch years ago, and found out that fuckbook has the same members with the same profile names and pictures. i believe fling has alot of the same profiles also

Best Answer

I am on f***book there are lot of real women there but also I have a lot of spam

Best Answer

fuckbook are useless,made one profile and bam! i was banned. they treat every girl like a fake and I made another account and the same thing happened. I am still looking for alternatives

Best Answer