I sunbathe topless sometimes, but I think that nudity and sexuality aren't always the same thing. It's not a sexual thing to be topless in my own space, it's a freedom thing.

Best Answer

Excellent response.

Best Answer

Not always, but it helps! Speaking as an American, going nude on a beach is a social thing for both men and women, and women might do it just because everyone is. But topless is different. That's something that only applies to women, so I found going topless a tougher thing to do (once, not anymore), than going nude. I don't think women go topless unless they have at least a touch of the exhibitionist in them. Women like it when the sun and wind and sea are on their breasts. And men's eyes!

Best Answer

While body image and sexuality are often linked, they are two distinct and separate aspects of personality, or of the ex<x>pression of personality.<br />
I have known women who proudly wore the title "****," and who I thought of as "libertines," whose body images were not that great, especially in public. I also have known women whose body images were very positive and whose level of physical modesty was low, but whose sexuality were "repressed."<br />
I once read in one of the Happy Hooker books about her visit to the Isle du Levant off the French Riviera, which she referred to as one of the most sexless places on earth. Isle du Levant is a "Naturist Reserve" or nudist island. I did not understand her statement until I had spent several days there, wearing nothing or nearly nothing everywhere I went, observing hundreds of others of all ages and genders doing the same. It was a sexless place where any sexual attention to another in public was the greatest possible faux pax.

Best Answer

No, they're the ones with sunburned nipples.

Best Answer

No they are more prone to getting skin cancer.

Best Answer

i dont always believe that. for example, i wouldnt mind people seeing me naked ,because people already know my body shape from my clothing. but that doesnt mean that i like the shape of my body

Best Answer