Darlenee Darlenee 22-25, F 15 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Health

there are other ways to loose wait besides excercising ... i know im not patient enough to excercise..

Best Answer

forget pills, consume intestinal parasites

Best Answer

No that doesn't sound fun.

Best Answer

Sure . There are a number of diet pills that are scams as you probably know. But even the ones that help you lose weight do so because of the caffeine that is generally in them . But the problem is that a diet is lifestyle and it's not practical to substitute pills in place of a good diet . I'm pretty sure that there is no diet pill that helps you lose weight AND KEEP it off WHILE staying healthy and getting the proper nutrients , vitamins , and other substances that the body needs . Just to play devils advocate , if there was a diet pill that works currently , than everybody would have heard of it and would be taking it already . But it doesn't exist . If a diet pill is ever manufactured that helps ( in a significant way ) people lose weight AND helps keep it off than it would be as big as the cure for polio . It's not a stupid statement : obesity is an epidemic in America and it directly and indirectly causes deaths like diabetes and deaths from heart disease . Any valid diet pill would change the face of America today .

Best Answer

No. Forget pills! Just eat foods that burn fat and cut down on salts and sweets. Also do plenty of exercising.

Best Answer

Yes there are, but they're no good for you. People need to look at their diet and how much they're eating not how many pills they can consume. Supplements are good, but don't go taking caffeine pills to kick start your metabolism because once you stop taking them, you'll end up where you were at the beginning.

Best Answer

You could always go to a website like Amazon and type in weight loss supplements and read the reviews for various ones.

Best Answer

Not in the long run. Chance to a healthier lifestyle.

Best Answer

Alli It is approved by the FDA so it will help. Of course with diet and exersize

Best Answer

If it is approved by the FDA you know it's safe to take but remember take in moderation follow the directions.

Best Answer

If you're too lazy to diet the real way, aka changing your diet or more exercise, even if there was a magic diet pill, the lazy approach is going to make you gain the weight right back...so save your time the effort and just accept that most people have curves.

Best Answer

I workout, i just wanted to know if their was a diet pill that helped. I'm not looking to lose 100 pounds, i wanna lose like 20. i'm not very big but i do care about my appearance.

Best Answer

I'm not looking for a lazy way out, i'm pretty familiar with working out. lol

Best Answer

Yep it called exercise

Best Answer

Umm.. well yeah. Thats not a diet pill, and not my question.. No **** you have to workout. i asked if their were really any diet pills that help you lose weight instead of them just saying you will.

Best Answer

Um It starts with a j in a green bottle just dont use anything approved by docter Masin and did u ju sd t call me tge b word

Best Answer