davbathsol davbathsol 46-50 10 Answers May 12, 2011

any time, my wife is also filipina and so damn modest, but when horny, she gets wild in bed and we love our fantasies and pretend we are letting them happen, let me know more about your wife and how your fantasies play in your sexual life..also i expose her to webcam when shes sleeping

Best Answer

yes sure. what will be our plan?

Best Answer

only if youre female

Best Answer

i'm a filipino guy,,,, i would love to meet couples who are willing to share their wives here in the phil.

Best Answer

I'd luv to share your wife. Can you send me her pics to hamjai7@yahoo.co.uk

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

I'm also a Filipino how can we settle this?

Best Answer

any time, my wife is also filipina and so damn modest, but when hrny, she gets wild in bed and we love our fantasies and pretend we are letting them happen, let me know more about your wife and how your fantasies play in your sexual life..

Best Answer

I am already separated from my wife but we separated still friends..we both prefer it that way even if she has a new partner. Most filipina wives are really modest..of course while they are not in the horny mood yet. I remember when my wife at that time agreed to spend the night with another couple friends of ours in the same room. We were not used to making love with another couple around but that time..maybe it was because the other woman is her friend and the guy is my friend, she didn't really mind making love with me while the other couple was just a few meters away from us. I got so horny also I didn't mind the other guy watching her do her stuff with me. There was no partner swapping..bu if the other couple dared initiating a swap, I think I wouldn't really mind. After that night, nobody dared talk about what happened the previous night. But I was turned on when my wife did everything not minding the other couple. Maybe she got turned on also..somebody else watching her just turned her on.

Best Answer

did you already done it?

Best Answer

im not in the philippines but i would love to share my wife! only thing is that aracata2000 is right about girls who are modest. My wife is to modest. i try to put the idea in her head but she will not go along for it, only goes along with my fantasies ....shes so tiny i would love to see her with some big ****

Best Answer

I know some hubbies who tell their wives directly they wanted to watch her ***** get swollen by another guy's really big ****. The wife gets a bit shocked at first but later on gets really curious and tells her hubby not to blink while watching her and her big lover. Later on after the BIG SHOW, the hubby realizes her wife's ***** is really swollen and still looking forward for a repeat. And she is not hiding her interest for a repeat to her hubby. And she is not that shy to tell her hubby that "size really matters". It was her hubby's idea anyway.

Best Answer

OK let's try it I like to experience it too

Best Answer

I heard that things were pretty bad there but I didn't realise you had to share a wife!

Best Answer

I like but I don't think if my wife will agree.and can we arranged it.

Best Answer

I want to share my wife.

Best Answer

I share my wife but she makes the final decision who gets in her.

Best Answer