and who also likes the generation before their births and who mostly complain that they were born in the wrong era?
HulCAWmania HulCAWmania 18-21, M 5 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Community

as far as I'm a fan of ABBA, MICHAEL JACKSON, FRANK SINATRA, ELIVIS PRESLEY and others ....yeah

Best Answer

Awesome!!!

Best Answer

Saint Vitus - Born Too Late

This song encapsulates how I feel, I mean I was born in the late 80s (88') but I missed out on all the massive concerts and amazing music coming out during that era so I would have loved to be born around the mid 60s so I could experience the 80s as a teenager.

Best Answer

me i want to be born in the early 60s so i could experience disco clubs during the time of the 70s =D

Best Answer

just remember the good times of being a hippie as a young teen and grow to do disco in my teenage years

Best Answer

i am 90s guys and i sure like the earlier songs a lot...

Best Answer

cool =D

Best Answer

I'ma 90s kid I guess. I like the era I was born in and the music today,

I also like classical, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and so on. Never heard a type of music I didn't like.

Best Answer

okay that's still cool =D

Best Answer

I know being born in '98 probably doesn't count,but I do.

Best Answer

well it still counts as long as you're a fan of the any famous songs back in the 60s 70s or 80s doesn't matter

Best Answer