So I am in the army and I can't find girls who want to date me, cause they are put off by this.. are there military dating sites where I can meet girls who are in the military themselves or who are at least ok dating guys in the military, because honestly it is a demanding lifestyle and any girl needs to understand I will be away from home for months at a time. I also think that getting to know someone online is the best bet as I can chat wherever I am.. but obviously a dedicated military dating site,if one exists, would be great because thats the major issue dealt with straight away & I can just focus on getting to know someone who understands my commitments.
jacktony33 jacktony33 22-25, M 2 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

The Unit T/O

Best Answer

Hey jacktony33, there is a military dating site!! It's http://www.UniformCupid.com and it makes it easy for us to chat and meet with others who are in the military themselves, or civilians looking to date someone in the military.. there's none of the disappointment of getting interested in someone to find it won't work out because of your job. Honestly, I have had some great dates because of that site and I would defo say you should check it out. There are a lot of girls looking for fun, but some want more too so you can always have some casual fun before you find someone to settle down with ;)

Best Answer