CB714 CB714 26-30, F 7 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

I like Chinese

I like Chinese

They only come up to your knees

But they're friendly,and helpful

And eager to please

Best Answer

Theres alot of Discrimination to Whites and Blacks in America, you must be speak spanish to get certain jobs, and immigrants get jobs all the time, because if they don't get the job, then the company is a RACIST, OoOooO. Charity starts at home thats rule number one. Take care of your own, forget the rest.

Best Answer

What's wrong with requiring Spanish, I think most companies require English. Skills like that can be more important than having qualifications. They decided to have no official language in the USA.

Best Answer

Whats wrong with requiring Spanish? its discrimination ENGLISH speaking people in a ENGLISH speaking ******* country, so only MEXICANS can get the job, And then you have the audacity to complain about discrimination when its right in-front of you, double standards much? arrogance is a cancer

Best Answer

I'm from TN and while I lived in California for most of the past 20 years, I did live in Nashville for the past year. There is some prejudice there - as for Asians - Asia is a big place. Chines, Thai, Japanese, etc... there is not much prejudice. People from other parts of Asia could experience more - for example, India, Pakistan, etc. There is some strong anti-Muslim feeling in TN.

Best Answer

I am Filipino-American and i am from CA and about to move to Nashville because my husband (who is caucasian) just got a huge promotion. I am here for about a month to find a place and a job. I find that Nashville is so different from what I am used to in Southern California, but I am open to changes... But there have been multiple times I've encountered discrimination. I have been ignored in stores when I am the one initiating the conversation and I have also gotten dirty looks. People that I've encountered have either been way to nice or rude. And it's to the point where I am questioning why I am moving here. I'm guessing tennessee isn't as diverse as California is and they haven't seen a Filipino-white interracial couple before... But I don't know.

Best Answer

Probably not much anymore. Tennessee is a lovely and prosperous state. I grew up there. The central and eastern parts are my favorites. Clarksville, Nashville, Cookville, Murphreesboro should be fine. You will always get somebody with a big mouth giving you crap if you are from somewhere else. That and the occational Klansman. That's not unique to Tennessee. I've seen more of that crap in Kansas and Missouri.

Best Answer

I discriminate against them because they're short and adorable.

Best Answer