MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 11 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

we werent raised in any sort of religious establishment. we never prayed, read the bible, or gave thanks as a family. up until i was about, im gonna say 12, i was indifferent regarding any sort of religious order. when i was 15 i received my first bible from a christian woman...how that came about, i entered her book store searching for 'the sacrifice of victor' (the biography of Prince)...needless to say it wasnt sold there. anyway when i got home i went to my room and broke open my new bible. i read it daily even though it held no importance for me...i guess i liked the stories or perhaps it was just something to do (i didnt have a whole lot of people i could call friend and didnt really get along with any of my family)...since then ive been a believer of God and heaven and Jesus and the devil etc (not so much adam and eve but most everything else except the ark and the talking snake and blahblahblah) not in a super religious way but more spiritual....im still that way today and my "family" is still not but to each their own

Best Answer

and aliens, also. i believe in aliens. the **** that 'people' create and the knowledge that they have just aint typical of the average halfwit sharing this planet.

Best Answer

I appreciate your sincerity.

Best Answer

thank you. i always am - sincere.

Best Answer

i belive that if i drop a knife then pick it up its bad luck i dont now why though

Best Answer

Believing anything for which you lack proof is as irrational. But if it gives you peace of mind to live with an imaginary world, then go for it as long as you don't impose your fairy tale beliefs on others or try to influence politics by them.

Best Answer

I don't I let that nigga take pics of me naked n he like pours liquer into my ***** and drinks it from there

Best Answer

your answers always get a chuckle outta me

Best Answer

Nope I am comfy w/my beliefs.

Best Answer

No. I have an explanation for all things I believe in o.o

Best Answer

Thats not logical captain.

Best Answer

no , i usually have my reasons or its not a belief yet

Best Answer