My cat is teaching me to speak cat-she is a most benevolent and kind teacher...as long as she's fed :p

Best Answer

YES. You name it, I've read the book. I'm going to veterinary school as well

Best Answer

GET the hell off my lawn

Best Answer

LOL! Whisperers Neddy...not hollerers!!

Best Answer

not a whisperer but pretty good with animal behaviour.

Best Answer

It might be more MY behavior. I have one cat and I always think she is unhappy and bored but she doesn't play very much and only wants me too buttslap her all day. Her first 3 years she was feral, then lived for 3 years with friends who had 4 other cats and 2 dogs. I think she is lonely with just me and is developmentally challenged. Or I am

Best Answer

it isnt unnatural for older cats to be less playful. my cat is about 6 and she mostly sleeps all day. if you do want to try and get your cat to play try a laser pointer. its one of the few things that does get my cat to play.

Best Answer

I have spent a fortune on toys. Including a laser. NOTHING! She doesn't sleep all day, she sits on her perch staring at me to come slap her butt. I think I got a dud and along with that I am just one of those guilt ridden pet owners. Thank you for your suggestions

Best Answer

I am one!

Best Answer