Lots and they're all sex related. If you ask me, humanity is way too sex repressed, and that is one big root of their problems...

Best Answer

I hate it when people I don't know talk incessantly to me, like tomorrow they'll be dead and have to get their life story out and FAST. I find a good room-quietener is to look that person dead in the eye and tell them "I ********** to my cat."<br />
Que peace and quiet.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I love talking about my period in public, because I fvcking can.

Best Answer

Damn straight!

Best Answer

Yep...I've butchered a few sacred cows in my time. ;)

Best Answer

I tell military vets that the US army hasn't actually defended America since 1865 and even then we only fought other Americans

Best Answer

Yowch! That IS a taboo subject. That said you're absolutely right. What the hell is the defence budget defending the US from?

Best Answer

It used to be called the Department of War . That changed in the 1940's to the Department of Defense . I wonder why ?

Best Answer

Spin spin spin.

Best Answer

Name one and I've probably violated it.

Best Answer

"No discussion about fornicating with Spider-Man at the dinner table!"

Best Answer

Oh, I quite enjoy sharing my collection of very offensive jokes that are an acquired taste

Best Answer