I think the "never talk about how much you make" is a taboo created by employers to keep workers from finding out who is getting favours and who is being screwed. I also freely admit who I vote for. If you don't talk about that, democracy is a failed system.
BarvoDelancy BarvoDelancy 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Hobbies

Lots and they're all sex related. If you ask me, humanity is way too sex repressed, and that is one big root of their problems...

Best Answer

I hate it when people I don't know talk incessantly to me, like tomorrow they'll be dead and have to get their life story out and FAST. I find a good room-quietener is to look that person dead in the eye and tell them "I ********** to my cat."<br />
Que peace and quiet.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I love talking about my period in public, because I fvcking can.

Best Answer

Damn straight!

Best Answer

Yep...I've butchered a few sacred cows in my time. ;)

Best Answer

I tell military vets that the US army hasn't actually defended America since 1865 and even then we only fought other Americans

Best Answer

Yowch! That IS a taboo subject. That said you're absolutely right. What the hell is the defence budget defending the US from?

Best Answer

It used to be called the Department of War . That changed in the 1940's to the Department of Defense . I wonder why ?

Best Answer

Spin spin spin.

Best Answer

Name one and I've probably violated it.

Best Answer

"No discussion about fornicating with Spider-Man at the dinner table!"

Best Answer

Oh, I quite enjoy sharing my collection of very offensive jokes that are an acquired taste

Best Answer