flan19 flan19 22-25, F 10 Answers Mar 26, 2012

i am based from punjab single

Best Answer

Am anderson and am a christian and my family is a christian and i have a friends who i do stay together with

Best Answer

i am based in South africa, so dating is not an option, but i would gladly get to know you better even if i am on the other side of earth. i dont like FB either, EP is a good bet. there are a number of creepy ep'ers, but you can find good friends here. enjoy, add me if you like

Best Answer

im not looking to date either so here it is burdickchristy35@yahoo.com if you need a pen pal

Best Answer

www.livethereallife.com

Best Answer

This is a friendship site. I've been here almost 2 years and made wonderful friends. You have to try though...

Write stories, ask questions, look for people that have interests like yourself. It's easy...you can do it!

Good Luck & have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks hertoy. I'll give it a try

Best Answer

Yes - EP and then MS and FB. But I think EP is the better of the 3.

Best Answer

I don't like Facebook much. As for Experience Project, I only have one friend (well someone who just added me and has never talked to me). I'm socially awkward so making friends is a little hard for me.

Best Answer

I don't know if it's just because this is new to me or if it's just got the right stuff, but I like EP.

Best Answer

In search bar type in free friendships sites.

There will be some online.

Best Answer