Please let me know a little about yourself. I used to have a gay best friend/roommate who moved away.
NaniLovely NaniLovely 26-30, F 18 Answers Feb 23, 2012

I love women now that i came out- i finally understand them. although we fight sometimes i am only able to get close to a woman as a gay man. now that i am 'old' i love and appreciate my women friends more.

Best Answer

I am gay and spiritual,and hope we can get to know each other.

Best Answer

slowing coming out gay male here, swm, 40, professional, sweet with the heart of a gurl..I actually dream of marrying a woman but as her gay husband.<br />
Care to chat?<br />
Yours,.<br />
Drew

Best Answer

Drew i no your post is almost a year old but, I would love to shoot the **** with you! I am alot of fun not into marriage but I have sort of the same dream LOL!!!!!

Best Answer

Hello am looking for an gay bff

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

I'm a straight man.....I'd be your friend = ) I am Ben.

Best Answer

How discriminatory.

Best Answer

You want a gay-of-honor?

Best Answer

Hmm well I guess that rules me out,I am way too straight most likely but I love being a mentor to others.

Best Answer

I am a single straight african american woman that loves to be in the company of Gay men. I love their vibes, the energy they have, and they're realness. Just like to talk and hang out sometimes

Best Answer

I am gay man,I'm willing to be your friend too...I'm sexually attracted to men but I still need woman as my emotional companionship..

Best Answer

How does that work? And for what purpose?

Best Answer

You are looking - if you have the modesty to be told, and you dont,<br />
for a power trip<br />
surprise surprise - a woman with a massive ego and a total absence of morality, modesty and heterosexuality.<br />
Do you feel ugly enough that you cant attract a "real man" hence you look for someone you think you know is gay and that can explain the lack of interest you are used to right?<br />
Am not sure why you cant be normal - come out about hating all men and just enter a lesbian relationship - unlike with gay men - that is what women do because it is <br />
a)cool, they think<br />
and <br />
b) the nearest to a real sexuality you are ever going to have <br />
c) you'll only ever have anything in common with other lesbians

Best Answer

Woah,way too much analyzing on the poor girl,I'm gay but I much prefer to have friendship with a girl than other gays,it;s nothing personal it's just that I tend to click with them than other guys(straight or gays).I don't know why but you do seem to have a chip on your shoulder or SOME ISSUES....
By the way,I do not think I'm ugly,do not hate all men,I can get any any dicks or *******(if I want to),I don;t necessarily have anything in common with other gays or lesbian for that matter.

Best Answer

What a douchebag...the girl is looking for a friend,yet he seems so threatened by it just for the fact she is looking for gay guy.

Best Answer

I'm having a similar issue. Am completely physically female but I seem to have a kind of a split spirit. Sometimes I am too masculine for the men in my life to handle. I am told regularly that I am pretty and I do attract handsome straight men, but looks are only skin deep. The problem is that once they are around me long enough to see me for who I am as a person, they feel the need to attack me, "If I needed an f-ing husband, I'd get a f-g-t." I know I have masculine ways of behaving, especially at night when I am too tired to watch myself. I've tried to fix this by "practicing" to be more feminine, but I am at the point, I just want a man to love who would love me no matter what part of my spirit surfaces.<br />
I'm not looking for the "Will & Grace" Stereotype, I would prefer a man to be whoever he is, just has to be comfortable loving an occasionally spiritually male female.

Best Answer

add me, i dream of being a gay hubby

Best Answer

yes I would like a gay male friend - Gays are usually more sophisticated and they know how to dance - and I would rather go out with a gay male friend than with girls only. I am not at all interested in sexual experiences - thank you very much (on either side of the gender) I am only a sweet, romantic gal who doesn't want to be hurt and I like the company of gay men better than of straight men. there gays shouldn't fear that I would tell them" too bad you are not straights" because if I seek their company, it is precisely because I do not like straight men, they scare me and are not refined in their thought process.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer