i do and have done for a long time. ever since i was young i had a fetish for feet although i didn't know it at the time, i just knew i liked the look and smell of feet. so of course my mum being in sandals or barefoot all the time they were always on display. as i got older and realised my fetish i began paying more attention to them. i started video taping them to 'enjoy later' and smelling them when she was sleeping. there was i time i pretended to be asleep in her room and the later proceeded to lick her feet and suck her toes, although for me its the overpowering scent of her feet that get me going.

Best Answer

send me some pics. of ur mums feet!

Best Answer

i can relate the same.

Best Answer

Wow, this is a weird question o//o Honestly, nope! I've never done it and never will! I'm fascinated though! : o Have you ever been caught? Why do you do it? x3

Best Answer

I like the way they smell and taste!!

Best Answer

yes ive been cought before

Best Answer

My gf is a cougar and her "mommines" causes me to rub her back etc and suck her toes, I wish she encouraged me to suck ****

Best Answer

I've done all three my mom, my sister and aunt. But I would feel up and lick my moms feet while she was asleep. I would do the same to my sister but would also rub my penis over her legs, feet and ***. And my aunt would rub her feet on my face and I would lick them at the same time!

Best Answer

Mmm let's chat, trade experiences and feet pics of my fam and friends includes candids thru yahoo IM, you sound interesting, we have lots in common: lennonj20166

Best Answer