sab01 sab01 26-30, F 28 Answers Aug 23, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes but we're old

Best Answer

Yes, but I'm taken, too. but they're out there feeling rejected by the bad girls because the good girls are just as rare.

Best Answer

I am a heterosexual male. I also happen to a good guy. Yet, the funny thing is I have been rejected because I am one of the good guys.<br />
You know how that makes me feel?<br />
Almost like saying,<br />
"guess what, you deserve someone who will mistreat you...because I never would, and you certainly don't want me. Be forever single/unloved/uncared for and miserable!"<br />
Too many people get the whole relationship thing wrong.<br />
Too many unhappy relationship folks. Too many crazies out there ruining it for the rest.<br />
That is what I almost want to tell a select few women that I know.<br />
Can you tell? You hit a sore spot with me.

Best Answer

You are absolutely right. And its unfortunate that it happens that way. We as females don't know what we have on frony of us most times. Then again, neither do the guys. A lot of females ***** and moan about wanting a good guy, but then go back to the bad ones and ***** about them. I do believe the goods ones are out there. But im just so surrounded by the bad i probably look right past them.

Best Answer

;-) you can be my friend sab

Best Answer

sounds good :)

Best Answer

I'm one of those good guys, no douchebag here.

Best Answer

I need to clone myself. That would be my true gift to womankind, LOL.

Best Answer

good men exsist???? what!? WHERE????!! lol

Best Answer

No, there are no good guys anymore. Learn to focus on other things about life...such as children, achieving goals...etc. If you want a child have one.The sooner you learn that there are no good guys left, the better off you will be.

Best Answer

i do want children, but not with someone who would potentially end up being a dead beat dad. i want a family of my own with the right guy. and i fear i'm running out of time. maybe i do need to stop looking for good guys...

Best Answer

0.o You musta had a hard life to have that opinion.

Best Answer

Yes. They're out there. I'm one, but of course, I've been taken too. :)

Best Answer

Why not try girls?

Best Answer

actually have thought about it, but not my thing lol

Best Answer

Quit trying to send our players over to the other team :)

Best Answer

I went to a church before moving here that was a bible college as well... there were a lot of good guys there studing to be preachers... just thinking ....

Best Answer

Don't the taken guys deserve a roll in the hay once in a while?

Best Answer

sure, with their girlfriends ;)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I know the feeling, sometimes it just feels like all the nice guys are taken...

Best Answer

Shy and/or friendzoned<br />
Not sure if I personally qualify... I like to think I do.

Best Answer

I'm not a very good guy, I'm also taken and gay. so that makes me pretty much the living representation of everything about men you are frustrated with. Oh but I have one redeeming quality.. I am ******* loaded!

Best Answer

Define 'good guy'. A lot of women are attracted to 'bad guys'. Whatchu looking for?

Best Answer

caring, funny, listens to you, wants more then sex, family oriented (his and the gf's) to name a few

Best Answer

That sounds pretty reasonable. What happens to you when you date men? Do they just too aggressively pursue sex? I'm just asking because I think men just see sex as a milestone in the relationship. It's important to not see their need for sex and classify it as "oh they only want sex". That's not necessarily true for all of us. We'll pursue that milestone, but that doesn't mean that we aren't interested the other parts of the relationship.

Best Answer

I try to be a bad guy. Seems like women are more interested that way =P

Best Answer

And that's got me confused too...women complain about wanting "good guys" but then go for the bad. in reality, I want a good guy with a "Little" bit of a bad side.

Best Answer

lol, the classic woman wanting everything. you can't have your cake and eat it too =P

Best Answer

no harm in trying, right? ;)

Best Answer

Define 'Good guy'

Best Answer

If you don't know, you're not a good one.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No... it depends on the person's definition of 'good guy'.
I.e. does she mean good with relationships, on dates, good personality, etc?
I think i have good personality, but i don't think i'm good at doing backflips. Therefore, by her specific definition of wanting a guy to do backflips, to her he is not a good guy.
(P.S. think logically before you type.)

Best Answer

Well I do try to be the best person I can be and strive to be better every day..Sexually, lol I wish I knew the answer to that one. I guess that cuts me out of the equation!!!

Best Answer

To be honest I'm 13 and was wondering if there were any good girls in high school.im one of the nice guys and I can't find any good smart girls because they are rare and most of them are already taken

Best Answer

Sure there are

Best Answer