Forget2Trust Forget2Trust 26-30, F 4 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

Its better than misanthropic religious idiots taking over the world.

Best Answer

I disagree. Religious or spiritual people usually have morals. A misanthropic scientist doesn't.

Best Answer

Again with this? No they don't what morals do they have? Its so annoying when people try to associate morality with religion. Its nonsensical. Try again.

Best Answer

No. It's what I believe.

Best Answer

Fair enough. Though its not really belief in the traditional sense. I guess all of the atrocities mentioned in the bible and the evil acts that the bible condones is all about morality right? Like r@pe, m.urder, pe.dophilia, in.cest etc. etc. etc. right? All of that is about morality, RIGHT?

Best Answer

I don't know. Those people were crazy back in the day. No wonder God was so ruthless before Christ came along.

Best Answer

Not MY morals. How many times have the proselytizing cults awakened my hisband, who was a night worker needing to sleep days, to steal our lives from us uninvited by trespassing? Ick. I trust thinking atheists over indoctrinated religionstas any day.

Best Answer

Cults....weird. I'm not referring to a cult.

Best Answer

Look up the definition of religion and of cult. The same, in nearly all senses.

Best Answer

Well, I'm not a very "religious" person. When I went to church it was a nondenominational church, and it wasn't exactly like other churches.

Best Answer

LOL! I understand the feeling, but would expand the categories.

Best Answer

Yes, but they seem to be a dying breed.

Best Answer

they r wearin masks

Best Answer