bar215 bar215 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in EP

Go on YouTube and do a search for videos discussing shyness and how to overcome it.

Best Answer

I agree with "Wigglebottom" - you seem to reach out quite well via the written word! Another thing you might like to try (it worked for me), if you are in school that has a theater department or have a community theater group in your town, get involved. There are plenty of things to do besides being on stage (back stage / tech) and you will meet some very friendly open people... Good Luck (or should I say: "Break a leg")!

Best Answer
Best Answer

I tend to have social anxiety too so I understand completely how you feel

Best Answer

Yesss when I meet strangers I'm quiet I don't know what to say I hate the alone feeling I'm nervous to talk if you ask me something I. Talk but you got talk first talk to start conversation I'm nervous

Best Answer

it's very difficult for me, it makes me incredibly nervous to be in large groups of people, The only way I can generally manage when my anxiety takes over is to step away from what is upsetting me and breath it out, then try and approach it with calmness and remind myself I'm okay.

Best Answer

I think that it is good when people that do not have something important to say does not. we have too many people that talk too much just to pollute the world. I hope I did not just do that myself.

Best Answer

You seem to be reaching out just fine on here ! I say continue with it as you are and before you know it you will be a social butterfly.

Best Answer