Ugg boots were originally a men's fashion item

Best Answer

i am a straight male I have lots of womens boots, shoes and clogs. my boots are blowfish, my clogs are rocketdog and blowfish. I also wear womens jeans. mostly silver, and bke brand. I just love your styles better and the fit of the jeans.

Best Answer

I am a guy, and I absolutely love to wear women's boots. I tend to wear women's Uggs, cowgirl boots, and knee high boots. I usually wear the high heel boots, unless I am wearing Uggs. My girlfriend is 100% alright with me wearing women's boots. I haven't gone out in public in them yet; I'm a bit nervous about what people would think.

Best Answer

I enjoy wearing womens' boots that have a lot of fluff and are worn over my jeans. They are usually quite comfy and stylish. If I don't want to be as showy, I will pull my pants legs down over the top of the boots.

Best Answer

No im not into that sorry

Best Answer

You're a lesbian with a foot fetish-rather tame for EP

Best Answer

I wear what feels comfortable but I start in the men's section.

Best Answer

I only wear female finery, from lingerie, to skirts and dresses and even high heeled boot, are Ugg boot high heeled?

Best Answer

Got to dissapoint you, although uggs do look damn comfy :) .

Best Answer

o.O

Best Answer