eusarian eusarian 31-35, M 3 Answers Jan 19, 2013

I eat my poop sometimes. Last week I wanted to know how many I could eat so everything that came out went right back in along with all my pee. I have a little constapation prob right now so quantity could be an issue. I have not gotten sick.

I also have a few friends that know and when they come over they ask me if I want theirs. Of course I do! THey squat over my mouth and dump. THey also let me wash it down with their ****. I have had more than 1 friend over who did this. Actually 4. They used me as their toilet all night. Mostly pee but I got a good 4 turds out of it.

I would say if you know the host and that he doesn't have any desease it would be fine... Just know where it comes from.

Best Answer

Loverly... I am still trying to persuade some of my 'casual' sex friends/****-buddies, to let me have their brown and yellow, but most of the guys I hook up with at the moment seem reluctant... Though there is one who I think is gradually comeing round more to the idea, he's started not whiping himself 'back there', so when I rim him I'm seemingly getting to eat more of his mess each time...

Best Answer

I never had any problems at all. I do it all the time with my own.

Best Answer

I've stopped eating my own, the past few weeks, as it was making my tummy a bit upset... I didn't actually vomitt or anything, but sort of stomach pains, which were really affecting my sleep... Actually I think I oughta think about changing my diet somewhat, as my poop is less apealing than it once was... always seems very 'gritty', which I either put down to the vast amount of fresh brewed coffee I drink (and the grinds that one gets to drink with it), or maybe something else in my diet... I oughta cut down on the egs, cheese butter and other dairy stuff too, that doesn't seem to do much for the texture/consistancy... Not sure what to change to eating though, more vegetarian I guess might be a good starting point to experiment with..

Best Answer

I am a vegan. I eat a lot veggies and fiber. I never really eat and swallow my own. But love the taste in my mouth.

Best Answer