"Chapmange" is the finest typo since Gutenberg started this whole business off. Brilliant.

Best Answer

It's ****. They charge **** loads of money to basically dance naked as much as you want and have a conversation with you; with a cheap *** bottle of champagne which is usually more interesting than the woman.......<br />
Although I did have the most interesting conversation ever with a woman who was a ********; she explained the difference between Stoicism and Epicureanism to me and we had a very long and interesting chat, during which I acquired what is generally called "******** crush". But this cost me exactly nothing and I wouldn't have paid several hundred pounds for it in the champagne room.

Best Answer

lol an Epicurean, awesome. I don't know to be honest, for all I know she was neither but she could talk about them for hours.

Best Answer

To be honest I so not want se* from a woman who would take money for it, but it does not take a whole lot if imagination to guess what a ******** will do in there if money is flashed.

Best Answer

They offer to get you off for ridiculous amounts of money once you get back there. I once spent all night making out with a girl at a ***** club bachelor party, later she asked to meet up with her after closing but I declined so I don't know what she was going to offer.

Best Answer

what is rediculous amount of money??? few 20, 50, or 100s?

Best Answer

Usually more $$$ than your top head thinks it should be but you lower head says that's cheap---give it to her--**** her brains out.

Best Answer

$100's was the one overt offer I heard. It's not something I've ever pursued, so I don't know if that's the going rate...it seemed ridiculous to me.

Best Answer

For a lot less money than you are going to spend in the champagne room - you could hire her after the joint closes for the whole night and morning at your place or hers.

Best Answer

no kidding ...guess i may have given them more credit than i should of.

Best Answer

Anything you can think of for cash. Most clubs will, however, enforce a no touch policy unless the bouncer at the entrance to the "special" room unless they have been tipped accordingly.<br />
***** clubs are a rip off anyway. Just go get a hooker and watch a ****.

Best Answer

they take your money....

Best Answer