I have a great deal of admiration for strippers with class...but im feeling that if your good looking and have cash you can buy ANYTHING privately. Does it usually go down in the club or elsewhere? THANK YOU!
cbywfogirl cbywfogirl 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Struggles

"Chapmange" is the finest typo since Gutenberg started this whole business off. Brilliant.

Best Answer

It's ****. They charge **** loads of money to basically dance naked as much as you want and have a conversation with you; with a cheap *** bottle of champagne which is usually more interesting than the woman.......<br />
Although I did have the most interesting conversation ever with a woman who was a ********; she explained the difference between Stoicism and Epicureanism to me and we had a very long and interesting chat, during which I acquired what is generally called "******** crush". But this cost me exactly nothing and I wouldn't have paid several hundred pounds for it in the champagne room.

Best Answer

So, did she subscribe to the Stoic or Epicurean ideals...? I'm an Epicurean hedonist myself, so it's nice to hear others discussing the philosophies, with or without their clothes on. ;)

Best Answer

lol an Epicurean, awesome. I don't know to be honest, for all I know she was neither but she could talk about them for hours.

Best Answer

To be honest I so not want se* from a woman who would take money for it, but it does not take a whole lot if imagination to guess what a ******** will do in there if money is flashed.

Best Answer

A hamster in an exercise ball is chucked into the room and then a couple of clowns arrive and do the hokey-cokey.

Best Answer

They offer to get you off for ridiculous amounts of money once you get back there. I once spent all night making out with a girl at a ***** club bachelor party, later she asked to meet up with her after closing but I declined so I don't know what she was going to offer.

Best Answer

what is rediculous amount of money??? few 20, 50, or 100s?

Best Answer

Usually more $$$ than your top head thinks it should be but you lower head says that's cheap---give it to her--**** her brains out.

Best Answer

$100's was the one overt offer I heard. It's not something I've ever pursued, so I don't know if that's the going rate...it seemed ridiculous to me.

Best Answer

For a lot less money than you are going to spend in the champagne room - you could hire her after the joint closes for the whole night and morning at your place or hers.

Best Answer

no kidding ...guess i may have given them more credit than i should of.

Best Answer

Anything you can think of for cash. Most clubs will, however, enforce a no touch policy unless the bouncer at the entrance to the "special" room unless they have been tipped accordingly.<br />
***** clubs are a rip off anyway. Just go get a hooker and watch a ****.

Best Answer

they take your money....

Best Answer